1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

What time did you wake up???

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by VaniVyas, Jan 30, 2014.

1. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Hi all,

I would like to start a new thread to all those sweet ladies who find it difficult to wake up early in the mrng. One main reason i belive for this is bcoz from the minute you wake up till u go to bed for sleeping u are sure to have no breaks but work after the other. Esp. if u have a baby who runs around then u would agree on this more.

My daughter never sleeps in the day time. she keeps on pulling things one after the other which gives me a hectic day. She harldy sleeps for few min that also on my lap during which i try to complete some important tasks.................

So only way is to wake up early and start you day so that by the time my daughter wakes up more than 75% of the work would be done. But i find it too difficult to wake up at 5.00AM which is my target.

So ladies need your kind motivation..... Today i woke up at 6.05 :(

5 people like this.

2. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Please give tips to be a morning person thinkingsmiley

1 person likes this.
  3. Sonali222

Sonali222 Gold IL'ite

put different alarms from 4 55 to 5 00 then u can wake up easily

4 people like this.
  4. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Keep the alarm in a different place each day, also far from the reach. so by the time you get to snooze, you cant :)

4 people like this.
  5. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

World's best alarm clock is MUMMY!!

Ask your mom to wake you up!

When I was in college, I used to ask my mom to call me and wake me up on exam days, no alarm clock is as reliable as MA..............

3 people like this.
  6. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

deleted...........

1 person likes this.
  7. smiletoday

smiletoday Senior IL'ite

Hai
    I wake up at 5'o clock everyday as my hub and children leave home by 6.30 to 7 with their lunch.initially u will find it difficult to wake up but once u start it u will follow the routine(even in holidays i get up at 5.30). once u finish up ur jobs before ur child wakes up u will feel proud of urself and a nice inner feeling.u can spend good time with ur child...when ur child wakes up and if u have works to b done then u will end up with tensions and stress.so try to complete ur work before ur child wakes up.U have to go to bed early if u want to get up early!!!

smiletoday!

2 people like this.
  8. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Thank u so much..........

You really made me smile today

1 person likes this.
  9. Royce02

Royce02 Bronze IL'ite

Hi VaniVyas,

First of all I would like to :thankyou2: for starting this thread.

I am married with 2 kids who are in 4th and 5th std. Though I don't have any issues with them I am forced to wake up at 3:30 or latest by 4 a.m. in regards to my work schedule. It kills me to wake up that early in the morning. I do keep the alarm in my mobile as well as my husband's mobile which rings in 10 mins difference. The best part is I won't be the one to off the alarms, he does it and he wakes me up. Really its sad to see him breaking his sleep that too at that odd time all because of me. How much ever I try to sleep latest by 10, I end up sleeping at 11:30...:bonk

I don't mind gettin up that early...wish i could sleep early at least...:confused2:

2 people like this.
  10. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

ITs true dear. we cant plan our bed time though our alarm timmings are frozen....
    I do understand that u dont want to disturb u but it is only possible if u have strong will power. Better keep continous alarms from 3.15 to 3.45 in your mobiles and try keeping them under your pillows.
    MAy be u feel irritated by both alarams under ur ear and wake up before ur husband.

2 people like this.