Need Advice - Cousin's wife is missing !!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by prathibhahp, Jan 23, 2014.

1. anjivicky

anjivicky Bronze IL'ite

You can contact the HR of her previous company to get some details about her and some useful contacts, so it might help you track her down. May God help you !

2. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

My prayers are there for your family. Hope she will return back to home soon safely.

3. rekhanew

rekhanew Silver IL'ite

This has happened to my friends father a couple of months back. But he was not a kannadiga and he knew only Hindi. We went for a regular morning walk and never returned. But very fortunately(with gods grace) my friend was able to locate his dad near bommanahalli after 28 days of missing.
    Please print missing person pamphlets and stick and distribute it as much as u can. Only this helped us find his dad.
    My prayers to your family and for her safe return.

4. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

very sorry something like this has happened. praying she comes back safe and sound.

You said they are newly married. Newly married women do wear lots of jewellery. hope she was not robbed or anything. as someone mentioned do check the shops in that area especially the street vendors might be able to help. with Rs. 500 I don't think she cant do anything.

you also mentioned she left her job. did she quit on own her or someone asked her to? any issues on her job status. you can check with her MIL whether she was tensed. If she had any such things in mind her body language will definitely reflect it.

Also she doesn't have a mobile phone. you can check your outgoing calls on the landline if the phone has the facility or you can get a list at the telephone exchange. you might get some clue of some friends of hers. her friends not answering may be just a co-incidence.

Do update us. Praying that you guys find her very soon.

5. smilysmile

smilysmile Gold IL'ite

I hope by God's grace she would be found soon

6. Haya

Haya Gold IL'ite

hope and pray she returns safe

7. prathibhahp

prathibhahp Silver IL'ite

Thank you all for your concerns, prayers, suggestions and solutions.. I am extremely overwhelmed by the whole situation.. I have read each and every reply on this thread and I am going to pass them along to my cousin.. I too find the friends situation bizarre. But it is as true as it gets. I hope she is safe and sound.. I will take some time to reply to your posts. Please bear with me. Thanks once again.. Please continue to help me.

2 people like this.
  8. Vemala

Vemala Gold IL'ite

Few more to add to this list to track effectively.

1. Check the call logs from Land line (since she doesn't have mobile ). Need FIR for this. If its IP phone, you can check atleast last 50 calls at home only..
    2. Got your PM regarding the Area, Shankar mutt. This area falls under Rajaji nagar near by. Suresh Kumar is representing the Constituency from BJP. One of the best politician in Bangalore. More over, he is law minister in last term. I will PM his Twitter ID. Check with him. Get the contact of Suresh from Social media,FB or any other source and contact to get Proactive results.
    3. Advertise in Socail Media. Twitter, Face book. Share with Bangalore friends and spread it across. Send message to Bangalore police through twitter and their response is very fast.
    4. Talk to Suvarna Kanada News channel. They will proactively work in these missing cases.

Have sent Suresh Twitter id now.

4 people like this.
  9. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

log into her fb account,gmail account. u may find any clue there..look for two other friends and their updates, it might help you to know if she was in touch with any of them and other friends if she has any.

I don't understand why she doesn't carry mobile with her?

distributing the pamplets is a very good idea.

also as someone said trying using political influence and big people may help you find the girl.tc

1 person likes this.
  10. chotabheem

chotabheem Gold IL'ite

Surprised that she doesn't have a mobile phone.. young, educated IT gal. Did she really not have one.. or did she lose it recently, if so was it planned!?
    I dont wanna jump to conclusions.. but was it an arranged marriage? by choice or forced?
    How was her relationship with her hubby?

1 person likes this.