Confused about little feet nursery at al khan road. pls help

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by prema1702, Oct 10, 2010.

1. prema1702

prema1702 Junior IL'ite

Hi
    i have registered with little feet nursery waiting no is 44. my baby is 2 yrs now. she is going to blessed nursery but somehow i dont like that nursery. It is very crowded. I Like little nrsery very much but now confused whether to wait for the little feet nursery. pls advice.
    mrs rupali

1 person likes this.

2. Angumani

Angumani Bronze IL'ite

hai rupali
    Even i am in the same state for my son.i thought blessed music will apt one.can u share the experience on blessed music?

To my knowledge,in Al khan there are two play school which are good. Al khan nursery and BlueBells. In Blue Bells they help in getting admissions in school too.try these two.

hope this would be helpful for you

regards
    angumani

3. prema1702

prema1702 Junior IL'ite

thanks for the reply...

About blessed nursury....it is good..they are taking new activities at the school every day....school feels to be very happening these days....it is all because the principal and his wife available in the school..if they were not there then in the school...pin drop silence...no activity nothing......

Now they are taking lots of admission in the school. when i taken the admission only 45 to 50 kids were there but now around 70 to 80 kids already admitted and still they are taking new admissions...only 3 or 4 teachers are there in the school...teachers are good...

There is only 3 rooms for the kids one is big other two are very small like our bedrooms....so dont know how they manage there all this kids together...

About blue bells....they are giving uniform to the kids and morning session is full only afternoon batch available i e 11.30 to 2.30....my baby sleeps at 1.30...she is habitual of getting up early..i e at 7 am she gets up...

I like litte feet nursury very much the timing , atmosphere.....

My baby is just completed 2 years...she is too small so i am worried about her a lot.....

Regards
    Mrs rupali

4. Angumani

Angumani Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for the information about nursery.

hai mrs rupali

Thanks for your information regarding blessed music centre. This will me to reconsider my idea in putting him there.

Don' t worry. your child will surely get the seat in little feet nursery.All my wishes.God Bless you.

Bye
    Angayarkanni

5. poojaprakash

poojaprakash New IL'ite

hi i am a babysitter , live close to al qasba at the al khan main road in sharjah ...presently babysit 1 kid from 7am - 7pm ....do let me knowif any help required ... i do even hourly babysitting

6. dhanya24

dhanya24 New IL'ite

Is this still available? How many kids are there now?

7. dhanya24

dhanya24 New IL'ite

Is this still available? How many kids are there now???