1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Homemade natural face wash powder for glowiing , clean and beautiful skin.

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Maddy2087, Dec 15, 2013.

1. agnath

agnath Silver IL'ite

Re: Homemade natutral face wash powder for glowiing , clean and beautiful skin.

tried this face wash used it for body wash also. it is giving good results. thanks.
    I feel my skin more smooth and clean.

1 person likes this.
  2. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

Hi dear

You should not have anything before doing yoga/exercise/sun salutation. It should be done with empty stomach. It took 2 months for me to loose 1kg and 1 inch lose. Don't loose hope... I'm a PCOS sufferer that's why it was very difficult for me to shed weight... If you do SS daily or atleast 6 days a week you can loose 2kgs in a month or atleast 1 kg/month definitely.. I started with 5 sets and gradually increased to 30+30=60 sets a day.. You wont believe your body will use to it and you wont feel tired.. Instead your body will become more flexible... SS also gives shine to your skin.. Dawn and dusk are the perfect time to do SS. I use to do 30 in morning 30 at evening... If you are new to SS start with 5 sets per day.. But do it slowly... Also kaphala bathi, anulom-Vilom also helps in weight loss... Especially Kaphala bathi is a wonderful Pranayana to loose weight..

3 people like this.
  3. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

tnks a lot shinara fr such a detailed info..

2 people like this.
  4. Sabitha

Sabitha Gold IL'ite

hi shinara,

how to do SS, is it ok without master we can practice SS. pls guide me.

1 person likes this.
  5. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

OMG maddy..what to say ..today whole day i was just reading ur this thread:coffee hahhahaha...
    thank you so much dear for sharing so many secrets..but now im so confused..from where to start with :bonk
    i guess should start post by post...i.e from face wash powder and then hair and then feet and then some mask..what say:idea
    and for sure will update all my feedback . I m also working and hardly gets some free time after reaching home with house course and DD home work and all. but i promised myself to take one step and will continue. I have good complexion only prob is with hairs. But definately i will keep updated with feedback ..wish me luck :)

1 person likes this.
  6. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

maddy,

also would be pleased to know in case you have any remedy for black heads?? i have lots and lots on my nose and they r so deep that after facial/steaming also i still have few on nose :drowning

1 person likes this.
  7. ushalakshmi

ushalakshmi Junior IL'ite

Hi maddy,

can we add lemon,honey to this juice?is it helpfull for weight loss?

1 person likes this.
  8. nimmimoorthy

nimmimoorthy Platinum IL'ite

Hi Banu, iam a working woman with 2 Kids. I have maid who does household chores for me. So i dont have much work at home. My only issue is my office timings. from 7 am (i leave from home at 6am) and reach home by 7 pm(after gym). Afterwards preapre dinner for me,feeding DS and DD, HW for DS will finish at 9pm. from 9 to 9.30 its me time. :)

2 people like this.
  9. nimmimoorthy

nimmimoorthy Platinum IL'ite

I have started yoga and doing SN 10 sets now during evening. The yoga trainer said SN is the best to lose weight as a whole and relaxes our mind. But i donot know whether it will help in reducing belly fat.

1 person likes this.
  10. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

Hi sabitha... You can practice SS without a guide... There are 12 poses in a set.. You can start with 3 sets per day and gradually increase the no of sets... One thing you should keep in mind is SS should be done very slowly... Don't be hurry... 30 sets/day will lead to weight loss.. here is the pic of each poses...
    download.jpg
    Hope this will help you... If you have any doubt feel free to ask dear...

4 people like this.