APRIL 2014 - MOM's TO-BE :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by AnithaPartha, Aug 14, 2013.

1. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Hi ladies,

i have severe back ache because of whole day sitting and working in front of laptop and even at nights no rest for back side as we have to sleep on our sides :(

pain is not in the spinal cord area but towards the sides .. ( just above hips)..

I do keep 3 pillows for my back support while wirking and keep 1 pillow at the back while sleeping towards sides ..,

trying to walk inside house itself and stretching myself but still feel tired and house arrested.. DV, I can't think about commuting to work now but wfh all the days .. But have to sit in bed (folding legs) min 1-2hr .. 10mins break in between ..

Heart burns started....

I also have preterm scares ... Crossing every week by god s grace ... Planning to ask dr if I have to limit any activities tomorrow..

Lot of baby movements compared to my 1 st DS.. And feel scared when baby hits low

DV, am planning to work till due date if work is not too much and take 10w (6wpaid + 4w no pay ) leave after delivery based on my health and baby s health will decide to re join or extend leave .. But will wfh even when I re join..

2. Divyavignesh

Divyavignesh Gold IL'ite

Anitha, everything will be fine, dont even think about preterm. when is your GTT scheduled? Good for you if u take 10 weeks leave since ur mom also will be there with you:)

Yeah i can think about back back, why do u sit in Bed ? try to get a comfortable chair, i feel the chairs in office are lot comfortable.
    Yeah dressing up n waking up early is a big job these days but once i am up, i cant sit at home. Thanks God i dont have traveling.

I have gained 14 pounds so far :) Doc said it is fine and okay!
    atlast weekend :)

3. Natcdm

Natcdm New IL'ite

Thanks Anitha...Am due Apr 14..But C section might be on 37 weeks (Prob mar last week). C section is due to Fibroids..Like Fibroid is kinda blocking and looks like normal del is difficult

4. Natcdm

Natcdm New IL'ite

Guys... Had one more qn...Not sure if i need to post this in a diff section..Pls remove if you think so...Am trying to get my parents out here ...My Father is a Businessman and he stopped his business few yrs ago..In DS160 , do i have select Retired or Business ..Any Idea....Again , if this is not appropriate , pls direct me where i should post this:) Thanks much!

5. Natcdm

Natcdm New IL'ite

Anitha -- Even am WFH...I use a chair similar to that of the ones we use in Office..I also make sure i get up/take a small nap every couple hours ...u cud even try a small pillow at the back of ur chair...hope this helps...

6. Divyavignesh

Divyavignesh Gold IL'ite

Hi Natcdm,
    i am also filing my parents B2 visitor visa now, just sent docs to India. If he is retired, Just put retired in his DS 160, then you will have one more question as"have you worked earlier?" in that mention his business and his job details and stuff

Both my parents are retired now. :) All the best for their Visas. I am crossing my Finger for my parents visa as well :).

About your C sec dont worry things will be fine.Did you find out wat you are having? a gal or boy?

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Nat cdm,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies. :) You can find our forum guidelines here...
    Congrats on your pregnancy. :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy.
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey.

8. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

Hi Anitha use a recliner. Pls don't sit on bed. Above all ur taking make na so why worry about preterm

9. AnithaPartha

DV, Nat cdm, Shruti,

How are you all doing?
    Thanks for tips ladies.

Update from my side:
    I was having cramps last week and during Friday check up I told that to dr. So, she took couple of tests (vaginal pap smear, fibronectin to check preterm labour, urine UTI) and everything came back normal. What a great relief.

Coming to my appointment schedule:

Last Friday - I took my makena shots
    Jan 13th - Going for CL check up and bio physical 3rd trimester U/S. Have anyone taken this test? (this includes amnio fluid level, fetal wt, placenta grade, location etc etc).
    Jan 17th - Whooping cough vaccination
    Jan 24th - GTT

I may be asked to go for U/S often to check CL so that this time I don't have any preterm issues.

Dr checked U/S at her office itself and said that baby is in breech position and that's the reason I was having pain low and also pressure downwards. Dr said CL is fine and >4 or something which is very normal.

DV,
    Mostly, I stay home and work so happy that I don't need to travel to work. Between, my parents will be leaving at my 36w and MIL is going to join us for 5months then my parents will be back in Aug :) When they're returning to India, we're planning to take LO to India.. Long term to go :) I know am planning ahead...

New symptom got added to the existing ones :)
    Am having shortness in breathe which i can feel very well. I read in google and it is very normal during early & late pregnancy seems.. had worst heart burn last week and this week it is much better..

My wt is keep on increasing and yday I worried about it to my DH. He said he'll buy me workout gift as soon as I deliver a healthy FT baby in April :wow

Work is going on very very busy. But, am trying to walk in between my meetings.. today i had meeting from 2.30-5.30pm continuously... am fed up of this project... I think from next week it is going to be relaxed.. hopefully :)

Nat cdm,
    I don't have office chair model at home. Am comfortable in bed.. I keep 3 pillow at my back.. 2 in front of me to keep laptop.. and I stretch leg and fold sometimes... but DH asked me to use chair which is wooden type with pillow... let me try that

2 people like this.
  10. AnithaPartha