1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

join me writing stories!!!-CHAIN

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by ish_nalini, Dec 7, 2006.

1. slgayatri

slgayatri Bronze IL'ite

let me continue...

She decided not to watch those stupid serials as she got such a weird dream.
    The bell rang and she opened the door. Then Indhu's son came.
    He switched on the TV. Indhu went into kitchen, to prepare dosai mavvu.
    The same old serials are coming, with so many twists and tricks, in tv.
    She can hear the dialogues. She thought herself, "My God, is there anything left in life if I dont watch this serial! Priyanka's friend will do the same thing which I did for Srija in my dreams, for sure. Even I am becoming a good director. I've to rush in and watch it..." So she'll be screaming and coming from kitchen as if she saw a long snake in the kitchen.
    And she continue to watch the serial!!! Her son was in a shock!!:confused:

Gayathri.

2. priyum

priyum New IL'ite

shock

Indu's son was in for a shock...

His mother was watching the TV continuously...and laughing and crying....

but there was no current.... the blue screen of the TV was glaring at them........

Hmmmm

Priyum

3. sushdevi

sushdevi Senior IL'ite

it is continuing....

the story went thus.........

The grinder stone came crashing down on to her foot ,when she tried to take it out of its hook ...her dream had come true .In her dream she had met with an accident in which she had lost one leg .But here it was just a slight swelling on the left toe.So she was happy .
    She went about her household chores with out noticing her wound .
    After her work she relaxed on the sofa with a book ...Then she realized one fact .If one has to be happy always ,one has to look towards the hapless ,needy and suffering always and then compare ones own blessings ..
    In her case ,she would have fretted so much about the little wound, had she not had a major accident in her dreams ...
    Dreams do come true ..That was what she thought with a sigh....

4. mmanbol

mmanbol New IL'ite

She just keep on thinking why all these things happening to her...suddenly she started feeling that there is no thrill in her life. she has got everything..loving husband,sweet son,loving in-laws and parents,money, status everything.she has nothing to complaint.she knew very well that all her friends and neighbours are jealous on her..LUCKY INDU.
    Now just she wants her hubby to come and scold or her son not to obey her.
    so she went and poured a cup of salt and chilli powder to the sambar she had prepared for dinner.one moment she felt bad for her husband.but she had decided that she will do this today.she ordered her son to sit and study at home instead of going out and play with other kids in thier locality.son got shocked as he bever seen her like this.silently he said yes and sit for studying. Indu got dissapointed as she expected him to protest.but no...what a bore is this boy!!!
    Indu heard her husband coming inside after parking his vehicle in the garage.its already 8pm and he had informed her in the morning only that he will be coming late today.Indu really got thrilled thinking about the wonderful moments she is going to experience once her husband tastes that salty and hot sambar.she knew that he will be hungry and will get definately angry and scold her.........

friends pls continue....

5. gisjul

gisjul Senior IL'ite

Indu's hubby comes in with a big smile as if he has got a secret and then takes a bath while she prepares to serve food at the dining table suddenly the sambar dish falls off her hand and all the food is gone in waste.
    her hubby cooly and calmly says dont worry we are going out for dinner .
    once in the resturant he gave her and his son a surpise and told he got a promotion in his job and he gifted her a rainbow coloured daimond stone ring.. which is very rare you know.
    her happiness had no bounds the sparkle of the stone reflected in her eye.. her day and life was made she thought.
    pls continue....

6. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

after dinner, as surya and the entire family moved towards the opposite direction of the street a swish of a vehicle and she found her surya being hit, it was bliss for the moment and now all came crashing down, she hurried to look at him but he was in a pool and his leg was run over, they hurried called any vehicle passing by and rushed him to the hospital, now she knew it was not the accident connected to her but her husband and her son was so let down over this event, it was his pop and none else, so they were praying for the result to come, just then Dr. Avinash walked in and indu ran to him for the result....to be cont sunkan

7. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

Dr. Avinash's report came as a bolt of thunder to Indu. Dr. Avinash said, 'I am sorry, madam. Your husband is severly injured and the worst part is that he is paralysed below the hip. Now, he has to be moving on wheel-chair'. Indu was shocked at the report and did not know what to do. She was wondering whether to thank God that Surya has survived the accident or blame the God that He has snuffed their married life. To be continued....

8. ish_nalini

ish_nalini Senior IL'ite

She didn't loose hope,She have great hope and murmered herself
    "Nothing puts me down easily".She recalled her childhood friend Pooja,who is a doctor who undergone all kind of operations successfully.She thought of calling her and ask her for help ,so that her dear surya will regain from the horrible tragedy.Indhu always feel herself as self esteemed and brave woman,but this disaster made her depressed,She afraid to face the deceptive world without no one at her side.Since she have an engineering degree ,she havn't worried to manage present financial problems.
    After few days of terrible accident, Surya discharged from hospital and she asked for a nurse to take care of her hubby and she started to face the world by concealing her agony.Here comes a disaster in the form of her boss Prakash,A tall giant,dark,muscular body,speaks innuedoes ,wears a cooling glass to conceal his eyes,so that he can see women working over there in office. He is a sex maniac and obessed with it.Though he is competent in his position,he is a nortorious man in the company. Indhu was previously informed by one of her collegue about prakash.She grind her teeth and avoid him to the extent when he smile with his miserable face.Prakash often wait for the workers to wind up and show his nasty behaviours to Indhu and got nice slaps from Indhu for his mischeviousness.She worried for her fate that she have no other go rather than to work in that company.
    Days passed .Indhu met her childhood friend Dr.Pooja in a nearby temple.She was a woman of surpassing beauty,Indhu saw a calm kindness in her eyes.Pooja consoled and told her.
    "Chin up Indhu, dont worry .Now-a-days operations become very common among people,you know, i know a reputed surgeon who is famous in dealing these kind of surgeries.",pooja added strength to indhu's belief.
    "R-r-e-a-a-l-l-l-y-y-y "Indhu's started crying and could not stop thanking God who still shower his choisest blessing on her.
    Temple bell bangs!!!,a feel of good sign.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2007