APRIL 2014 - MOM's TO-BE :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by AnithaPartha, Aug 14, 2013.

1. RekhaViju

RekhaViju Bronze IL'ite

successminded, congrats on two girls! I have two girls too, 2.5 years apart.

I had placenta pervia second time, but not fully covered. I was told that as the uterus gets bigger this can go away. I was also told that if there is any bleeding we have to go to the hospital. no rest was advised. I was lifting my daughter everyday until the day before to ring the bell in her nursery :) But check with your doctor. If it is fully covered perhaps vaginal birth is not possible, but other than that everything should be ok.

Are you still breastfeeding your daughter. I was feeding my daughter for 3 months into pregnancy but then stopped when her 2nd birthday was approaching.

2. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Hello all,

I have been advised complete rest and to take things easy. I am still coming in to work and drive 1 hour each way. have requested my manager to see if she can give me some flexibility to work from home. Lets see.
    My DH is now picking up and dropping off my DD. I can absolutely not lift her.

Previa maybe common, but total previa is very high-risk and my pregnancy is termed high-risk. Chances of bleeding are high and if it happens after 28 weeks, then bed rest.
    Also, if it was found earlier than 20 weeks, chances of placenta moving are higher, like in your case Chitra. But after 20 weeks, chances become less, that too for total previa.

Have arranged cleaners and will look for cook as well. Parents or in-laws can't come for 2 more months, so will have to manage somehow.
    Looking for nanny also.

3. SuccessMinded

Thanks Rekha for your inputs. Very few total previa's have full-term babies. So am just praying for that now. Nothing else.

4. Chitravivek

Chitravivek Platinum IL'ite

SM. I am sorry you're gng thru this. Yes mine went up by 20 weeks. My friend in India who was also pregnant at that time with her second had complete previa and was on complete bed rest fully till her scheduled c sec date. She made it to term and had c due complete previa. Just take it easy and I know it's hard with little one around but just ensure you get ample rest and font overdo.

1 person likes this.
  5. doors

doors Gold IL'ite

Hey SM !

Testing times ...happens! Just makes us more stronger. Dont worry at all and take things as they come. Ask for help from friends around, flexibility from manager.
    Take care and everything will be fine.

1 person likes this.
  6. Divyavignesh

Divyavignesh Gold IL'ite

Hi Harini, Sm, Anitha , T2bmom, Chinna

Hope everybody is doing good. I am held up with work and this winter is ufff....
    No much updates from my side , just office and home .

7. SuccessMinded

Thanks Chitra and doors..

Yes its not easy.. But like doors said struggles make us strong.
    Its a matter of few months. I have not been advised bed rest, but need to consider it like that at home and absolutely no straining.
    Not easy when my LO comes crawling to me and asks me to lift her.

I went to my child's daycare yesterday (hubby only picks up and drops off), but I just went to find out how she is doing and another lady who had come to pick up her kid explained how the adoption didn't go through and she has to give her child back and was crying.
    At that time I realized, how blessed we all are. No one can take our kids away from us. They are OURS and whatever we have to go through to have them, is all worth it.

ready to go through whatever, only praying that this goes full-term and I have a healthy baby. Please pray for me ladies as there are very few examples which went full-term.

Too blessed to be stressed I say! :)

1 person likes this.
  8. Trying2bmom

Trying2bmom Silver IL'ite

Hi hi all, I am doing well...I am on complete bed rest with bathroom privileges ... I will be 23 week tomorrow and my girls are doing great :) will update you all soon

9. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

Hi SM,

U r definitely strong by what your words say!!.

U will definitely have a full term baby.. god bless u .. ur in my prayers always <3. much love...

10. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Take care SM.

Hi Ladies,

How are you all? I like to steal your words DV :) as my situation is same as yours!

I am held up with work and this winter is ufff....
    No much updates from my side , just office work and home :)

This whole week I decided to stay home as I get too tired traveling to & fro.

Friday, i have my fetal echo follow up.