1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Annadaata - home food delivery in bay area

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bay Area' started by Mythraeyi, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Mythraeyi

Mythraeyi Silver IL'ite

2. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

I have read about it. I havent tried it though. I am tempted to try it.

3. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

A friend of mine tried annadatta food and she didn't really like it. Its too bland and not too good to her taste. Again, if you like only bland food, you may like annadatta and komala vilas food. No richness to any of these food.

I eat very strict less oil, less salty good cooked home made food all the time and when i do goto restaurants, I want to eat some good rich food once in a while. If you feel like me, you won't enjoy the above food.

Geeth Priya.

4. meghapadma

meghapadma New IL'ite

Annadaata - really great food and a lifesaver!

I prefer homecoooked, homestyle food any day as an option to restaurant food especially after my baby. It is not easy to bring myself to feed him anything other than healthy food. Without help from family, it is pretty difficult to manage with a newborn, work and home and Annadaata has truly been a lifesaver. The food is good, nothing that is like FANTASTIC, BOMBASTIC restaurant style food - but very down to earth, very homely and very "mom-like" cooking. They have a friendly staff - Chitra is my favorite! and absolutely helpful in accomodating special requests.

They even accomodated my special nutrition requests - I had gestational diabetes and had to have special food made. They delivered it every single day from my fifth month till I delivered - even to El Camino Hospital. :)) These folks saved me during my pregnancy and are still my saving grace in the first few months as a new mother.

Their food is really homemade style and fresh and flavorful. I highly recommend this service to anyone looking for some fresh, good quality Indian food - I love their RASAM- its to die for!!!-nothing like some good iyengar chaatamdu! Even my baby loves it now with his chapatis/pulkas drenched in it. Great food ! First class service!

1 person likes this.
  5. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

There is one Kokila's kitchen in bay area...she is very famous. She used to deliver food to employees at Cisco.

One of our friend who has been having at her place for the last 6-8 yrs was saying that it is very good and the taste of each and every dish is the same even today that he had long ago.

VegDining.com -- Kokila's Kitchen, Cupertino, CA, USA

You can check on the above link. Or give a google search.

Planning to visit her on my coming visit couple of weeks later.