Model school ..parents pls give your opinion

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by saps105, Dec 5, 2013.

1. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Here I have read opinion of many schools. Not much about The Model School. The school started registration for all classes yesterday and parents running to get their children registered. Don't have much idea about the school. The schools gets good results in X n XII. Then why nobody talking abt the school. Any parents having their kids going to this school please review.
    Your help/ suggestions is highly appreciated.

Saps105

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013

2. jumpingjax

jumpingjax Bronze IL'ite

Hi Saps,

My child does not attend Model School but I have friends whose kids do. They are not so happy with the school for various reasons. One of them is that apparently teachers do not necessarily encourage English speaking and their language skills are lacking because of this. This is only what I have been told - I do not have first hand experience of this! In general though, it does not have that great of a reputation here - the friends I know want to get their child out if they could get admission somewhere else.

3. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

thanks jumpingjax for your reply. you are right kids speak in their mother tongue. Thanks for your opinion. Model school is in the last of my list of school. Just wanted to know what other parents think about the school. But what to do with just a handful of good schools in auh.