1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Should he give her another chance?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Yahooo, Dec 4, 2013.

1. HopefulNisha

HopefulNisha Silver IL'ite

Hi ils pls let me know how to delete a post..i want to take down my comment. ?apologies yahoo if i hurt yoy

2. AshMenon

AshMenon Gold IL'ite

:eek:mg: The story is bigger than my history book... Good job OP for managing to write down such a big story kneesmiley I would never have the patience to jot down a friend's story (even if it was my problem).

My 2 cents, Good thing the marriage didn't go through, 'cos neither the Guy nor the girl is innocent. Calling the bhabhi a trickster doesn't seem good, cos remember, it was your friend who got along with it or started it. Anyways, your friend was foolish enough to do such things and the Guy is too young mentally to get married. I felt, what he needs is a Mommy and not a wifey :biggrin2:

3. Mommie007

Mommie007 Silver IL'ite

clap clap clap...... back to zzzzzzzzzz

4. Priyas660

Priyas660 Silver IL'ite

Yahoo, i too feel that this happened for the good only. With all this bitterness they wouldn't have been happy if they married.

5. oaktree12

oaktree12 Bronze IL'ite

Op my opinion from what you wrote is may be boys bhabhi is the villian. She had planned nicely to stop the marriage. And why did that first engagement was cancelled?.it seems the girl is second one to him?

6. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Answer to your question OP is: she should not be grovelling at his feet to get him back. The very fact that your friend has had a couple of broken engagements / proposals which came to nought indicates that there were also other girls who either felt that they would not like to be part of this "holy" family or whom he thought would not be good enough slaves to his "godly" family.

Maybe you should convince this girl to grow up and count her blessings - "jaan bachi to laakhon paaye" (her life has been saved, she should consider herself lucky) and not cheapen herself by asking her parents to fall at his/his parents' feet and agree to be a door mat to them. As others have said before, she has a long way to go before she is mature enough to learn that getting married does not mean throwing her dignity to the winds. Explain to her also that life is not a television soap that she can hatch plots and try to play people against each other. It will not get her anywhere in life.

Both of them are better off without each other.

2 people like this.
  7. Maggie2009

Maggie2009 Gold IL'ite

no no.his family seems pretty thuggish and she is a young goon herself ( the girl)...can't imagine a better match

8. Maggie2009

Maggie2009 Gold IL'ite

seems like she has lied enough everywhere possible

2 people like this.
  9. mimita

mimita Senior IL'ite

Moral of the story : Don't exchange messages with guy's bhabhi and all so much. keep some distance. same with the fil. though if those ppl themselves start excessively messaging, one should get the hint that the family is controlling. No wonder the guy has so many broken alliances/engagements. God, such ridiculous things happen in this world!

1 person likes this.
  10. HasteRaho

HasteRaho Platinum IL'ite

Late to the party but wow, they both dodged a bullet and have room to become more mature. Kudos to you for writing all that (and don't think I didn't notice that rerun you copied and pasted waitingsmiley

I hope the boy grows a pair not just for his sake, but his future wife's sake.

As for the girl, I hope she matures and ceases to be as manipulative…and becomes financially independent so she doesn't have to depend on anyone else to satisfy her tastes.

But wow. Just wow. Kind of makes me glad I've never engaged in "deep" conversations with my cosister. HAH

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
    1 person likes this.