June 2014 BLESSED MOM'S TO BE!!!!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by tinygirl, Oct 7, 2013.

1. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

ukwldcat,

very sorry to hear. remember that something much better is in store for you. Most of the ladies here have gone through something or the other like this. I went through bad pregnancies twice.. and once after 4 months.
    Be happy, it happened so soon. Also, it happens mostly when the baby is not formed properly. Body detects this and removes.
    You will have a healthy full-term baby next time. My prayers.

2. Soulsong

Soulsong Silver IL'ite

dear Ukwldcat...

If the ultrasound shows you are 6 week.... You may not see any heartbeat dear..
    i had my first ultrasound at 6 week and there was no heartbeat...there was just the yolksac. My doc asked me to come back after 2 weeks and i saw my baby with a very fast beating heart.. I am sure its the same with you too.

Be confident... You will see your baby and the heartbeat next time. Please dont worry...stress is not what you want now dear. I know what you are going through now... Even i felt the same when my doc said " i wish we saw the heartbeat today .... Lets wait for 2 weeks and hope your dates are off"

take care dear....everything will be fine

Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
  3. priya4prabhu

priya4prabhu Silver IL'ite

hi Ukwldcat,

You might have ovulated late and so is the baby formed,, wait for another 2 weeks, be confident,.. and avoid stress

4. ukwldcat

ukwldcat New IL'ite

Soulsong, Priya4Prabhu,
    Thanks for your words. It feels better hearing to your words.
    I hope it would be the same case with me but dont want to raise my hope. Fingers Crossed. I dont want to be heartbroken again. It is so hard for me from yesterday. I am trying to engage myself but everything reminds of this again.

I generally have regular periods(30days) so there might be very less chance of late ovulation etc. I also got implantation bleeding on Oct 20th the day of my missed period. My doc did not give me any hope. His words are "There is no heartbeat. You got pregnant and at some point of time the development stopped. It shows around 6wks which is ok if there is some heartbeat. There should be some heart beat after 5wks" It was a complete shock for me and my husband. We were frozen. Seeing us he said "we shall see after a wk but it Thanksgivings so come back on Dec 1st wk we shall see how it goes".

Its going to be hell these 2 wks. I will try to keep my hopes up.

5. tinygirl

tinygirl Silver IL'ite

Yes there is 90%chance of missing the heartbeat in 6 weeks. I have read many cases like this. I am sure you will see heartbeat in your next doc visit. keeping you in prayers

6. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

All the best ukwldcat,
    I misunderstood your thread. I will include you in my prayers. Like others said, may he have calculated wrong and may you see a nice strong heartbeat next time.

7. Soulsong

Soulsong Silver IL'ite

Ukwldcat....

God has a plan for us...and its always right.

even if you have a perfect 30 day cycle... We can ovulate anytime,it doesnt always happen on the fourteenth day. And about the implantation bleeding it can happen between 6 th day of conceiving to the day of your period...sometimes even after your expected period. So with the implantation bleeding you cannot pin point the day of conception. So the only sure fact is your LMP..which will not give you any idea when you conceived. So dear you cannot say anything for sure...as of your date of conception.
    Your doc should'nt have said that so bluntly ... Lets keep the hope and leave the rest to the all-knowing god.

you will be in my prayers dear..and many friends are praying for you in this forum.
    Take care dear

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  8. ukwldcat

ukwldcat New IL'ite

Thanks everyone for all your prayers.

9. Soulsong

Soulsong Silver IL'ite

HELLO.....june moms....:wave
    There seems to be a haunting silence in this thread....whats happening ladies??????
    i will be completing my 10th week today... My nausea is getting better, feeling less tired.
    congestion is still there..these days i use the nasal strips to help me sleep better.

Hey ladies...pour in your experiences...and lets take this journey together:)
    How are you ukwldcat?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
  10. ukwldcat

ukwldcat New IL'ite

Hi Soulsong,

Good you are getting better with nausea. Now you can really start enjoying your pregnancy. Why are you having congestion? how does the nasal strips work? Howz your elder one? What all names is she coming up with.

I am counting days hardly waiting to see what happens. It is so tough. Cant believe this is really happening. Did not have any tensions like this during my first pregnancy. I am having little nausea now and then from last 3-4 days. Did not have it before at all. Not sure whats happening. May be its all the tension I am going through. BTW when did you start having nausea. Was it there from the beginning?