1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Why god is doing this to me

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Jyostna123, Nov 16, 2013.

1. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Well ...why should he change when he is getting love without making an effort?

3 people like this.
  2. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

I can never understand any person giving troubles to a new mother intentionally/purposefully right after delivery. In my view, such people are no less than animals and beasts. Your in-laws and husband come under that category. There is nothing to change in him or them.

You need to find how you can escape from this hell with minimum losses and maximum profit. That should be your goal. If you share more details on your education, experience, job prospects in India/US etc, financial status of your parents/in-laws/husband, it will be helpful to give you advice.

2 people like this.
  3. Jyostna123

Jyostna123 Junior IL'ite

I have my graduation applied for h1 too waiting for approval, experience 1 year , my parents gave me dowry more than 70 lakhs from that I will get monthly inc0me 10,000 and am topper in college I selected in campus interview but I didn't go for it

4. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Is your love worthy for undeserved person????

Counseling, discussion, adjustment, are out of discussion

Time can change!!! Oh.. come on, just deleted..

5. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

If you go to India, there is a very powerful law to put your husband and in-laws behind the bars. First, relax.

Where is that money? Is it on your name? Where will you get 10,000 income from? It is easy to re-establish yourself in Indian market, if you were a college topper because your credentials will be looked upon much more favorably.

I think you don't have any support system here. You are raising a child by yourself. It is extremely difficult and you may be bit depressed too. Your husband's behavior is not helping you. It is not good for you to stay with a person that is beating you up to this extent. You have support of your parents. You are reasonably wealthy. Do not hesitate to walk out of this marriage. It might seem hard as you go through it. You might think about all the time, money, emotions that are spent/lost etc. You have many years ahead of you. This couple of years in bad marriage will be insignificant.

6. Jyostna123

Jyostna123 Junior IL'ite

My parents gave me house from that I will get income .

7. meja

meja Gold IL'ite

Move on with you life, get a job, start a fresh, don't blame God. God will not give you trials if you cannot bear it.
    Instead you stand up for yourself show everyone you deserve better in life.

8. Metamorphic

Metamorphic Platinum IL'ite

God also must be wondering ..."Why she is doing this to herself"

God cannot help a person who is working too hard to be Unhelpful to him/herself ...

3 people like this.
  9. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

You are a young girl in the prime of your youth. Do not even think/ talk of dying - which is equivalent to accepting failure for absolutely no fault of yours. Yellow Mango , has without mincing words given the perfect guidance in my opinion. It is best you look to your parents and other elders who may know you for help. Stay away from your husband for sometime at least, till u feel confident, he is worth living with.

1 person likes this.
  10. kma

kma Gold IL'ite

You may think why me, but this kind of situations seem to be more common than they should be in Indian marriages. Be bold and brave and take the right decision as this will affect your entire life. Remember marriage is just a part of life and not life itself.