1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Why god is doing this to me

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Jyostna123, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Jyostna123

Jyostna123 Junior IL'ite

I already told my story . Now am not talking to my husband( talking about my son needs) he is saying sorry . Yesterday he forgot to sign out his mail I saw his account he dents more than 30k$ to his sister account since nov 2011 every month .
    He won't give me one penny I always ask my parents to send me dresses, he won't buy me a dress not even healthy food always says this one costly that one costly , he don't have any money in his account , now he is blaming my parents scolding bad words .
    After marriage i just spent 2 months with my husband got pregnant and return back to India because of my studies , during 8 th month I left studies and came for delivery with my in laws . They showed me hell , they used to take me out everyday they want to see city but I was so tired used to get backache after my deliver my mil didn't help me and didn't allowed my husband to help me , I saw YouTube videos how to take care of babies and I managed for 3 months, during that my fil used to scold me lot I used to cry in bedroom I was scared to come out of my room , they blamed my locking in room after my deliver 25 days we went for vacation trip my baby is just 25 days and I walked there lot because of that now I have problem if I sneeze or cough I cannot hold my urine , during my 9 th month pregnant after delivery he beat me lot , after 3 months I went back to my parents.
    I thought my worries are gone but stated my fil stared blaming that I didn't treat him well , he went to my sis house to leave my sis but they r very good person they they about my fil, they ignored him ,my dh didn't call me and didn't ask abt his son after few days I called him he stared scolded me that he will divorce me , when my kid is so sick and hospitalized no one calls me even my kid father .my fil scolded me lot then some people advice I came here if I stay with my husband he will change because we didn't stay together much time
    I came here by saying starry and bowing my inlaws along with my parents but my inlaws controlling my husband by phone , he didn't change he don't have any feelings toward me always beats me hit me scoldings and force me to have sex , he won't give any good food , clothes not even cares me , last month I got health issues I begged him to take hospital . Now I have thyroid , anemia , deficiency of c , d , calicium, sinus before marriage I don't have any health issues , I just sleeps for 3 hours , still my fil blaming scolding me and talking to his father on phone he beats me . Why god is doing this to me , I always cries .my husband won't talk to any except his parents sister . He don't have any friends , if he is having some colleagues suddenly he says that they r not talking , what wrong with me . Before marriage I have lot of dreams , I feel that my husband will fulfill my dreams . I fell sorry myself bacause I gone to arrange marriage . If I love someone and marry that person .
    Why for me am educated gave enough dowry and am beautiful , my husband so poor compare to me , below avareage but educated. I didn't do any wrong things I didn't have boyfriends why god is doing this to me. Sorry for long past I cut short it but too long

2. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

my hugs to u.....

don't worry.. keep up the hopes and stay strong and be calm enough and pray a lot....

3. luckyme

luckyme Silver IL'ite

Oh dear..hugs to u

How and why did u put up with all this nonsense...
    U r educated and we have all learnt these things as 'incorrect' behaviour....and u need to be assertive and stand up for urself

Please don't allow any physical abuse upon u..Talk to them first with ur side of elders around u... and tell them how u feel...from the looks of it they seem to be bad ppl and may turn a deaf ear...

If u feel things are not going to change, get out of such place and have no contacts with them...get a job, manage ur baby and be independent...once u r comfortable, seperate legally

If i was there in ur shoes I'd have kicked such ppl big time....

4. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

God can't do any until you bare.... Why blaming god????

What you did for yourself other than baring????

I say 'QUIT', if the above information is completely true..

5. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Jyotsna
    Dont blame yourself or your luck.
    From what i gather your husband gets a sense of triumphalism by showing his manhood on you.I am shocked that you still have him in your life.
    You're educated,trying getting a job for yourself.Don't depend on him neither emotionally or financially ,thats not as if he takes care of you.
    But distancing yourself from your husband will definitely do you good. You are just exacerbating the pain in your life by allowing him to stay in your life.

Moving the thread to relationship forum.

2 people like this.
  6. Jyostna123

Jyostna123 Junior IL'ite

Am scared if I leave him will he allow me. If I move back to my parents , his father and my dh will not allow spare me , if I get job I don't know how to maintain my kid and me , if I move he won't gave my kid , am still trying to change him , until I get job in some other city I have to listen to him , moreover my husband lies a lot , I really love him but he is not treating me like a human being , I don't know what to do am really scared , if I get job how to move out from him with kid . Am waiting for h1 approval now my h1 in rfe and my husband is not allowing to talk with employer am Totally depend on him .

7. Jyostna123

Jyostna123 Junior IL'ite

I don't have time to make fun to write fake information , I wrote very less after going to India my fil went to each and every house and blame me lot , now my fil torturing insulting my parents and my sister family . Am adjusting for my parents and sister

8. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Dying is better than being in hell....

Take 1 step for yourself, rest of god can push..

9. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Go back to your parents.They will at least give you food.Try and get a job. File a domestic abuse case against this monster. Save your life...you are very young .Don't waste it on this worthless man and his family.

2 people like this.
  10. Jyostna123

Jyostna123 Junior IL'ite

Rachaputi if I die what about my kid .