What brought you here?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by satchitananda, Mar 5, 2011.

1. r7k9v

r7k9v New IL'ite

I have already written about "what brought you here" in the introduction "Who am I ?". :oops: I think I made the wrong entry in that thread. Sorry for that. I was not aware of this thread then.

I had heard about this forum from my sister & my cousin long back. I always wanted to be a part of it. But I was not able to make it up. Somehow it used to skip my mind. Today while browsing in face book I found a posting about indus ladies & :banana yesss........ I got reminded of it & registered myself immediately.

2. meangirl

meangirl New IL'ite

my need for companionship which i am not finding in real world. people are mean

3. DeadHeart

DeadHeart New IL'ite

To share my feelings and to get suggestions .

4. nelson111

nelson111 Junior IL'ite

I was just searching my favorite topics clothing, fashion and different personalities than I found this forum from Google. I found this forum very informative for fashion and culture. I am very happy to be a part of this community.

5. DhivyaN

DhivyaN Junior IL'ite

Hi Friends,

while searing kindergarten india's syllabus for my son i came this site.

and also i love reading novels, this site helps me a lot. this site is very interesting and informative.

thanks for everyone sharing informations here.

regards,
    Dhivya

6. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

I had landed here when i was searching for something. Then i was inactive for almost 2 years. Then I started participating actively this year. I love this site.

7. Shart

Shart New IL'ite

I chanced upon this site when I am googling. Found it quite informative do far.

8. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

My mom told me about this site.

She had told me years back, when i still in college, but I joined only last year.

My mom is a a very smart lady, and it is her who generally tells me about things happening around the world.

She is the one who has introduced me to some things, which have had a profound effect on my life, and i am very glad that mom brought them into my life and Indusladies is one of them.

1 person likes this.
  9. khanrihan

khanrihan New IL'ite

i have absolutely no female influence in my life, no mom, no sister, no girl friend not even female friends, so this is th only way i found to just talk to women and interact with them,

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
  10. swapna42

swapna42 New IL'ite

hi

Am swapna, and am just googling for some gardening information and i found this site. Interested to meet like minded people and hence i landed here.

Thanks