Best indian schools in Abu dhabi...

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by isha1, Sep 9, 2013.

1. isha1

isha1 New IL'ite

hii all...am new to IL...i would like to know best indian cbse schools in abu dhabi and also when admissions starts for nxt year 2014...:)

2. mdmini

mdmini Senior IL'ite

funny part is there is no best indian schools in AUH, we have very few indian schools here and most of them are below average when it comes to teachers qualification / building / cleanliness... plus the new ADEC rules are hitting them hard.

there is Abu Dhabi Indian school, Sunrise in Mussafah, I heard Bright Riders is doing good. Plus a new school Mayoor school will open for the 2014 admissions. Most of them start admissions now, so please call them as early as possible. Again since we have few options, getting admissions in indian schools is a challenge so the earlier you apply the better.

3. Narumalar

Narumalar New IL'ite

yeah everybody is telling like tat only... No best schools in abudhabi.
    and Bright riders.... this year they closed registration also.... and other schools if we take they mentioned in their website that dec/ jan only they will register. Mayoor schools is open on registration but we donno how to drop in the application form.

If we call everybody is telling the same answer last week of december that increases the BP much more.(in dubai most of the schools started registration)

So ppls if anybody come across registration pls inform. Really it will be very helpful.

4. Cphauh

Cphauh New IL'ite

Hai, i'm archana and new to AUH. Right now my kid is in giggles nursery , i'm also looking for a kg admissiom for my kid , plz suggest me some schools (Uk/us/indian). And looking for friends , i live in delma st. Anybody in that area..?

5. Poorniman85

Poorniman85 New IL'ite

My son is studying KG1 in bharatiya vidhya bhavan(private international english school), Abudhabi. Its good. They are taking good care of students. I am very satisfied with the teaching and activities.

6. Bill

Bill New IL'ite

It’s not good that Bhavans Abu Dhabi is not identified here. I believe one of the Best schools available in Abu Dhabi now (year 2013) is Bhavans. I will recommend trying Bhavans rather than any other school in Abu Dhabi.

Parents should know that it is not CBSE who regulate the books and academic in Indian schools. Every school could select different 'Modus operandi'. It is always better to study in a school that have extensive experience in developing curriculum that comply with CBSE guideline.

In my opinion, Bhavans is operating at the best level among other schools in India and other middle east (Kuwait and Oman)… and they are following the same curriculum as it is followed in rest of the Bhavans in India.

The teachers are very much caring type and are focusing on the kid’s education and behavioural skills.

7. marina17

marina17 New IL'ite

Dear all,

Im looking out for schools in abu dhabi for my daughter, please advice of the best options available. UK/IB syllabus is preferred.

8. NAVNU

NAVNU Junior IL'ite

Hi,
    For British curriculum schools, go for The Cambridge School ,Gems Cambridge International School.

9. nishbh

nishbh New IL'ite

st.joseph is a good option, but will not suggest Bright riders. i know few teachers there, most of them are housewives, coming straight from the kitchen, without experience.

10. srila29

srila29 New IL'ite

hello all..
    can any of u suggest good nursery/play school for my 3 year old kid.. he is already going to a play school here in Kuwait.. we are planning to shift to Abu dhabi by October..
    looking for a good nursery near Electra area , where I can get admission.
    and also pls suggest me all the good schools with Indian curriculum in abu dhabi.. and their admission procedures... approximnately when will they start giving out forms???

waiting for the response!!!

regards
    Vidya