1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

relinqiush father property and relationship, Help Please!!!

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by dhanvantri, Oct 26, 2013.

1. dhanvantri

dhanvantri Bronze IL'ite

Hai all this is for my friend who is having lot of trouble with her parents in her married life and completely spoiling her married life.so she wants to relinquish all property and also any future relationship with both father and mother and their family members.

So now she wants to keep a legal document to avoid any further problems from them and wants to notarize and make it as a legal document.Please let me know the letter format and what shd be the content.This is just to safeguard and protect her in-law family from her parents.

All your suggestion are highly appreciated and would be a timely help.She said she cant take it anymore and not to ruin any further.Help Please!!!

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013

2. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

take a detour to a law forum.

3. RadiantFlower

RadiantFlower Platinum IL'ite

Well, I never!

4. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Strange situation indeed, girls should never ever break ties with their kin or relinquish property rights, very dangerous and foolish move.
    God forbid if she is harassed by her DH or inlaws later then nobody will help her.
    Her parents can keep on harassing even after this, are they asking her to relinquish all rights?

Why does she have to protect her DH from her own family , maybe she is being forced by DH and PILs to break ties so that she becomes an easy victim.

Why are her parents spoiling her married life ?

5. dhanvantri

dhanvantri Bronze IL'ite

Could you please give me the link.iam unable to trace the forum.Thanks for your reply.

6. dhanvantri

dhanvantri Bronze IL'ite

flowelady,your views and questions are absolutely right.initially i asked her the same thing but after she explained all the story i was stunned and its all beyond our imagination which i dont want to discuss in the public forum.Her inlaws are so lovable persons and her husband too the day 1 of her marriage in all these 6years of marriage.

We are living in KALIYUG!!!anybody can do anything to anyone.so thats the thing.