1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Big Boss Saath-Saath Season 7

Discussion in 'TV' started by sweety17, Oct 17, 2013.

1. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Hey ladies,

does anyone know who actually this Armaan is? I have never heard of him or seen him before ever.He thinks that by being so loud and rude he will be in the house for longer time like Dolly Bindra :spinHe is annoying :thumbsdown

2. Msvirgo

Msvirgo New IL'ite

:hiyaArmaan is a flop actor... he has acted in jaani dushman movie which was sonu nigam's debut movie which bombed in the box office terribly. i know this because i had seen this in zee cinema:biggrin2: he he he.... between tanisha is also very annoying....

3. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Armaan Kohli is a producer's son , tried acting decades ago . He belongs to film fraternity like Tanisha who is Kajol's sis , Tanuja's DD and Ajay Devgun's SIL also a flop star like Arman, no wonder they click.

2 people like this.
  4. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

1 person likes this.
  5. YoungLady

YoungLady New IL'ite

1 person likes this.
  6. YoungLady

YoungLady New IL'ite

Absolutely awesome episode...I really don't know what Tanisha is doing to her image.. Kushal is such a darling.. awesome entertainment by Kushal today... I guess he will be evicted for going out side the Bigg Boss House..
    I am really excited for tomorrows episode.. cant wait to see it...

7. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

I dont know what is with kushal and Tanisha but it was so bad that kushal put all trash in Tanisha's box and all type of rubbish.. kushal and sangram did worst.. big boss will do eviction for 2members on saturday lets see.. i guess it will be kushal.

1 person likes this.
  8. adinil

adinil Silver IL'ite

i gues ellie and apoorva are smart players
    you can compare apoorva withrahul roy first season winner...talk less

1 person likes this.
  9. Msvirgo

Msvirgo New IL'ite

yes Apoorva smart fellow.... tanisha is so pathetic..... its already in news that vivek mishra got eliminated... i thought tanisha will get evicted for physical abuse after kushal's exit but vivek got eliminated...waiting for today's episode..

10. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Yup first time there is a mid week elimination and it is Vivek...i have never heard of this guy also.

Tanisha is discussing with Armaan that everyone in the house hates her. She needs to think over. Rightly Pratyusha had pointed out on Saturday in front of Salman that it's not possible to find problems with all 11 contestants in the house as is the case with Tanisha...she really needs to think it over.In the first 2 weeks everyone was impressed and amazed with her,but now no one can stand her.Its obvious her change in behavior is the reason, but she probably can't get it in her head :bang so pathetic...