1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Sampradaya Chikitsa (Ayurveda + Yoga + Naturopathy)

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by babu, Feb 9, 2009.

1. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

My daughter is 2 year old. . She has very dry skin. . Itchy too and there are dry patches too.. I used to give her oil bath daily with the mixture of Lakshaadi nd Naalpamaradhi oil. .I have also noticed she doesnot have this skin issue when we visit India ( we are in Kuwait go for vacation 6 months once).. pls suggest me any remedy for this. .

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  2. rajmyt

rajmyt Bronze IL'ite

hello babu sir,
    My 4 year old son has lot of gas problem. It is so embarrasing when we r out. he is little child but others dont take it that way.he is ok in eating. he is a slow eater. now we r asking him to chew and swalllow ..i dont use potato daily, but i make sure the dishes prepared will have garlic to give them. i give him 2 types of fruits , milk twice,nuts apart from breakfast,lunch and dinner.
    Tell us some way to get rid of this. any medicines are there for it.

rajmyt

3. aksh23

aksh23 Silver IL'ite

helo sir,
    i get pimples (pinkish) on my face which takes too long to dry.Kindly suggest any remedy

thanks
    akshaya

4. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

Sorry for the delay in respoding.

1. please replace the oil with "dinesha Valyadi coconut oil" of kottackal aryavaidya sala or vadyaratnam oushada sala. massage the oil in the whole body and leave for 15 minutes then bath.

2. you can also use "Snana choornam" or "green gram powder mix with 1 tsp good quality kasthuri turmaric powder instead of soap.

3. give her carrot juice without sugar in room temprature daily before breack fast.

observe for 21 days and post the result.

thanks

babu'

5. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

hello rajmyt,

1. give him "ashta choornam" of kottackal or vaidyaratnam oushadasala. 1tsp mix with 1/2 glass buttermilk or luke warm water daily before break fast and dinner.

2. while giving water or juice avoid the use of straw , it may cause sucking air to stomach.

3. for drinking water you can boil water with "omam" [ ajwain seeds"]

observe for 30 days and post the result.

rgds

babu

6. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

hello akshaya,

1. make a paste with "kasthuri turmaric powder" avaialble almost all herbal shops with "green gram powder " mix with rose water and apply the pack to your face daily night leave for 20 minutes and wash off. [avoid using soap or use mild soap]

use for 14 days and post your results

rgds

babu'

7. rajmyt

rajmyt Bronze IL'ite

hello sir,
    thanx for the reply sir. where could i get these medicine in singapore.he is not using straw.is it everyday i should make him drink omam water.

even for adults the above medicine will work.

8. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

in singapore the price willbe very high. i need to search the locations.otherwise any of your friends/relatives coming from india mail them to carry 2-3 packets with a doctors prescription. Otherwise let me know, will try to courier it from kerala.

omam water can use as driking water cont.. it at least for 60 days.

yes this medcines can be used for adults also, then dosage will be 2-3 tsp.

thanks
    babu

9. rajmyt

rajmyt Bronze IL'ite

thank you babu sir. i am trying to find out ways to buy from india else will let u know.

thanks
    rajmyt

10. durvan

durvan Bronze IL'ite

i want to ask you that eating more fruits like apple, orange, banana etc can leads to gain weight...as when i feel hungry i prefer to eat fruits rather then chips and other snacks...what about the calories?