1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

need a reply

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Sonia1991, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Sonia1991

Sonia1991 Senior IL'ite

hi friends,
    I just wanted to know that am i acting normal in following condition-
    there is a friend of my husband and his wife.
    i dont know why i dont like my husband talking to the wife,
    i mean she is nice, no problem with her.
    everyone says that she is very sweet, but i dont like everyone saying this, i think she acts childish.
    yesterday they visited us for dinner, and my husband was just generall teasing her on ghosts, as in punjabi culture devar bhabhi does.
    but i dont know why i get very much jealous and irritated of this.
    i fought with my husband for this and even cried, my hubby complaint that i am being suspicious and negative thinker.
    is it really so.
    i mean there is nothing else that i dont like about that wife, butwhy am i jealous of her when my husband just even generally talks to her.
    i am going mad at this situation.
    please ladies tell me if i am overeacting or is it psychologically normal about being jealous.
    and how do i tell my husband,
    he says he has a jolly nature and i dont.

1 person likes this.

2. FE40

FE40 Silver IL'ite

Either you are too much possessive by nature or your husband is flirting by nature.

3. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Does this happen with every other woman he talks to? If not, may be hes being jovial to her and you are just feeling possessive. Happens with every couple in love atleast once in their life time :)

1 person likes this.
  4. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

:) You are normal. Your behavior is natural. I think you would not be so upset if the girl was also flirty. But it is your DH that is being extra friendly with her while she is normal. You will become an overbearing wife if you fight with over this.

Let him have some light moments in his life too. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. If he cracks a joke or two, there is nothing to be worried. BUT if he is doing at the cost of you - then it is a problem. Is he trying to INCLUDE her in all activities? Is he leaving you at home alone and trying to spend time with the couple? Is he making extra efforts to meet her? It does not seem like.

1 person likes this.
  5. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

i am on ur side op, i dont like it either ...if its my DH i will surely give him 1 hr lecture..and tell him i will be doing the same from now on... i am a scorpio by sign and am very possessive... :D

6. positivegal

positivegal Gold IL'ite

If you don't like her, Why did you invite them for dinner in first place :confused2:

7. pranatim

pranatim Platinum IL'ite

Yeh LOL these are all part of sweet and juicy life. Today you dont like her tomorrow when you are mature enough will laugh at all these. Take life easily nothing to worry may be you have not been into that kind of environment. Dont worry have faith in your relationship.

8. Sonia1991

Sonia1991 Senior IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    thanks for your concern.
    earlier when I talked to my husband about that, he was annoyed and blamed. Me if having a not jovial nature.
    but after few days when we were having a chat I tried to tell him that how do I feel
    You know what happened ladies.?
    he actually understood me, and said he won't do anything that will disturb me.
    that was really healing.

2 people like this.
  9. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

do you think if he is attracted towards her?