1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indians in jacksonville FL

Discussion in 'Indians in Jacksonville' started by radha04, Aug 28, 2008.

1. janani9486

janani9486 Junior IL'ite

Hi,

Just wanted to check if any of the forum members can help me out with placement consultants in jacksonville.

Thanks in advance.

2. Surabhi30

Surabhi30 New IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    My name is Surabhi and I am new to jax.I have two kids, boy 7 and girl 4. I wanna make some friends . We live southside . If any of you are interested in making friends , plz do reply.
    Thanks

3. ctha

ctha New IL'ite

Hi Surabi,

Hope you got settledown iam coming to Jax with my 3 year old son for a job can you tell me the best place for apartments and also for a day care. is shops are near by to go around

4. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

HI Ctha, Jananiand other Jax ladies,

I haven't seen much of the conversation among Jax ladies, though everybody expressed interest in meeting others and hoping to make friends. I am moving back to Jax and will be available from Oct end and I really like Jax as its a BIG change for me from cities I have lives before. I too would love to meet some of you if still interested. I plan to live in my home at bartram park blvd and its a beautiful area little away from the southside and if anyone living in my neighbourhood, would love to meet you first. Pls respond, if interested. I am currently in bay area (CA) and will be back to Jax by oct end for good.

5. Been29

Been29 New IL'ite

Hi ctha,

The best place wrt apts in southside are paradise island, antlers and avenue royale. You may find many indians in these community .also all the 3 communities are quite near by to the mall as well as the indian grocery store.

6. Divsm

Divsm New IL'ite

Hello, My name is divya and i recently moved to jacksonville with my family.I have a 3 year old son and looking to make new friends in jacksonville.I live near gateparkway.Please let me know if you are interested in making new friends.

7. sripriyasathya

sripriyasathya New IL'ite

Hi
    I moved to jax a month ago, I live in Durbin crossing in st johns county anybody here in this area, ctha I think batram park is near my place.

8. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Hi SriPriya and Divya,

I live in Bartram Park area. Moved last year but currently in CA, moving back to JAX next week. I have to make some good friends in JAX on my arrival to make life interesting. I came to know a couple of people from Durbin crossing, but haven't seen/met them so far. Will contact you after I settle down. I believe durbin crossing has a lot of Indians and bcos of its school in SJC, its becoming popular. I don't have kids and no worries about schools anyway. I love Bartram park neighbourhood as Its a decent place to walk and close to Highway to move around easily.
    Nice to know you Sripriya and Divya..we will meet sometime.
    Cheers,
    GPriya.

9. RadhaMandi

RadhaMandi New IL'ite

Hi All, I will be moving to JAX southside next week. My family will be joining me after 3 months. I have 4 year old Kid. It would be very helpful if someone can guide me about good public school and the apartments where most Indians stay.

I am also looking for shared accommodation for 3 months until my family joins me. Please let me know if any one is interested.

Thanks,
    Radha

10. Jyostna123

Jyostna123 Junior IL'ite