Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Gshanthi17,

You are about to complete 50 years of age and if you had not so far settled in the life till date; then how you may be in position to settle in a job.

How is your married life? Are you happy. There is nothing adverse in your horoscope and I do not look into the health as well longevity issues.

Please try to offer milk to Lord Shivalinga, once in a month, either on Saturday or Tuesday, which will be good for your prosperity and also health.

Regards.

2. internet

internet Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot, sir

Regards

3. supratibh

supratibh New IL'ite

Dear Sir

Thank you for your kind service. May Lord Krishna bless you and your family.

I am writing on behalf of my husband.
    Name:Supratibh
    DOB: Nov 17 1978
    TOB: 14:10 (2:10 PM)
    POB: Gorakhpur UP

I wanted to know when will he get a job of his choice and pay? When will he get financial stability?
    Both of us are devotees of Lord Krishna and regularly observe ekadasi fast without fail. He is a pleasant personality who respects elders and care for people around him.

Thank you dear sir
    Meenal

4. VSK123

VSK123 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your kind reply and your prayers for me. I really appreciate the selfless service you are providing to so many people and I am sure lots of people here are being benefited from your guidance. May the almighty shower his blessings upon you and your family.

Could you please let me know how my career would be and if I will be financially good and able to support all my kids until they grow into adults?

A couple of astrologers who looked at my chart and my ex-husband's chart, predicted that even though there are signs of problem coming from his chart, we will not get separated. But, unfortunately, it did happen and we got divorced which I never thought would happen in my life. But, all along our relationship, apart from his irresponsibility, misbehavior and physical abuse, he used to threaten me that he would file for a divorce and ultimately, he did that.

I always believed that a marriage is a promise of a lifetime and a journey where the couple grow old together, learning from each other and providing good security and future to their kids. It has been very hard for me to digest the fact that I ended up in this situation in spite of all my sincere efforts, prayers and sacrifices in this relationship.

I cannot imagine my life living and raising my kids all alone. Eventually, I developed interest in astrology and has been researching online to understand why this has happened and if I am destined to live my life this way. I have been going thru a lot of inner struggle and very much distressed as, I still do not believe that this is the destiny written for me by the almighty.

Hence, I am sincerely requesting you to help me understand the direction in my life and how I can get the peace of mind from the inner struggle which I am going thru. Is my current dasha / antardasha going to help me in any way? I am trying to hope for the best in my life but, I am also worried that if my chart is not supportive enough, would I have the blessing of almighty in my attempt for a second marriage? I am asking this because, I have already faced so much disappointment in my life and I may not be able to sustain any further especially, considering the fact that I am the only support for my children. But, at the same time, I do wish for a good relationship and would like to pursue it only if it's going to provide good support & nurturing for my children and not impact them negatively. I have been struggling within my heart to motivate myself to move forward in life. I am providing both of our birth details in case you need them for analysis:
    My DOB: 13-Oct-1972, 9:00PM, Vijayawada. Ex husband - 09-Oct-1965, 9:30AM, Vijayawada.

Looking forward for your kind help......

Regards,
    VSK.

5. shri12

shri12 New IL'ite

Thanks for your reply, sir.

6. dimple4nis

dimple4nis Junior IL'ite

Thank you Pragaspathy ji for the detailed analysis. Part of the family is against getting her married because of her agressive and arrogant nature but, part of the family say she will be under control once she is married. Mother-in-law says everybody needs a partner, since she is not married she is behaving weird. Once married she will feel relaxed and behave well.
    Family has consulted many astrologers and all of them say the same thing. Her moon sign is Leo, so she will be aggressive all the time. Married life for her will be a difficult one.

Another thing, her father died in an accident 30 years back when she was 3yreas old. I also had a brother-in-law. 15 years back, there was some quarrel and fight between sister-in-law and brother-in-law, and, both of them attempted suicide. Fortunately, family could rush sister-in-law to hospital on time and she was saved but, they lost her younger brother(my brother-in-law). So there are a lot of deaths in this family previously.
    Now, sister-in-law tries to attempt suicide at every little thing. She stays alone in Kolkatta and works as a software professional. So, family is a little worried. Mother-in-law is a kind of person who believes that if you have a good lifeline, how hard you try to suicide, you will be saved. So she wants to know, does sister-in-law has a good lifeline? Or does she have to be careful about her life/death all the time ? She also wants to know about herself. Does sister-in-law's horoscope says anything about her mother's health/lifeline ? She wants to know this because an astrologer in our locality says that there were 2 deaths in the family because of sister-in-laws horoscope. So, she is worried about herself as well.

Sorry for the long post. Mother-in-law has become very rigid to know about life and death for both of them. Honestly, I am scared to talk about it. Just conveying message.
    Thanks a lot for your support.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  7. winvalli

winvalli New IL'ite

Hello Pragaspathy sir,

How are you ? Hope you are doing good.

I am posting my request once again. I want to know my onsite opportunity in future.
    As you mentioned long back I got onsite opportunity this year . Thank you and god for giving me a hope in life , but that was only 2 months . To meet my financial problems looking for long time onsite opportunity . My husband lost his job again . Looking forward for you response .

Please find my D.O.B details .
    (My Details )
    Name : V.Nagavalli
    DOB : 19-05-1981
    Time of birth : 11.20 am.
    Place of birth : Guntur, Andhrapradesh, India

Thanks in advance.
    Valli

8. keture

keture New IL'ite

Dear Sir ,

What can bring my venus-jupiter dasa about my career and financial position ?

thank you so much

11 JUNE 1987 18:33 pm Isparta/TURKEY

thanks in advance

9. Mona2312

Mona2312 Senior IL'ite

thank you very much sir . so nice of u
    but sir I don't know anything about saturday fast. plz tell me the method to do it
    another thing In my faimly only father in law ; mother in law, me and my Husband . will it be counted in joint family . my husband don't want to leave his family. what should we do
    ? PlZz plZ you help

my last msg was
    " my name : monika
    DOB: 17-07-82
    TOB:1:45am
    POB: amravati (maharashtra, India)
    Dear sir,
    i want to know that when will i able to open my boutique ????????
    trying from a long time but always...

10. dreamcatchers

dreamcatchers New IL'ite

Namaste Guruji,

I have been married for almost 5 years but still have no children. We have tried medical treatments but it has yielded no results. Our anxiety is growing day by day. Request you to please let us know if we will have childeren, if so by when.
    My date of Birth - 31-08-1984
    Time of Birth 09.28 PM
    Place of Birth - Mysore,Karnataka
    My date of Birth - 21-10-1978
    Time of Birth 10.30 AM (this is the nearest time)
    Place of Birth - Gadag,Karnataka

Request your blessings. Waiting for your advises and reply

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013