1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Morning tea

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Shivali3, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Shivali3

Shivali3 Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    How many of u enjoy morning tea with ur husband? Mine , u did not do this for my mom dad sis etc etc u r not doing this for ur children ...this is my morning tea conversation with my husband and its only on weekends else he does not get time to have tea with me..

Had one just now :bonk

Last edited: Aug 24, 2013

2. gurpreetsingh

gurpreetsingh Gold IL'ite

we dont talk about anyone else while having tea.. we just go to balcony or terrace and enjoy the climate and have tea

3. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

He doesn't drink tea or coffee....I have mine while making breakfast for daughters.Second cups while tending to my plants. third with the newspaper.....

4. sweetshreya

sweetshreya IL Hall of Fame

A very bad start to weekends :-( Stop taking it with him. Have it by yourself earlier or later. Ruining a weekend over morning tea conversation :spin

5. sheztheone

sheztheone Platinum IL'ite

My morning tea time, when I have the time to sit down and relax with my tea, is just MY time. The feeling of peace and relaxation I get while enjoying my tea...the solitude...the warm tea mug...the lovely smell of freshly made tea...all this can be enjoyed only when its just me and my tea.

1 person likes this.
  6. suhasini22

suhasini22 Bronze IL'ite

Same pinch sheztheone, by the way I like your username:) I too don't get anybody's company be it morning tea,afternoon lunch or evening tea,but i enjoy my time with my cup of hot tea, mornings I switch on some devotional songs and sip my tea and check my mails, evening i just wander in the backyard with my cup of tea watching my li'l ones running here and there and I just love that.

7. internet

internet Silver IL'ite

I just enjoy my morning tea myself. I don't talk to anyone.

8. R2s2

R2s2 Bronze IL'ite

I wish to have it like that way but no chance of having it. He usally watches it in front
    of TV while I make breakfast whenever he is at home. Usally I wake up early just to enjoy coffee .