Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. deepthijags

deepthijags Senior IL'ite

hello sir

my details

dob:24/01/1979
    tob:10.20 pm
    place:udupi

2. suganvijay

suganvijay Platinum IL'ite

Hello sir,
    I have a concern and have PMd you the details. Please reply to the same. Thanks a ton in advance for the response!

3. FE40

FE40 Silver IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Ji,

Do you mean to tell that astrological prediction for remarriage is wrong?

Or

It is wrong on my part to get astrological prediction for my lover?

4. HappyMom12

HappyMom12 New IL'ite

Namaste Sir,

Today I am feeling like thrown out of the society. Like not eligible to perform any pujas, and not eligible to put kumkuma(Bottu) to anybody.... To tie the rakhi we put Bottu and tie the rakhi to the brothers....For that also I am not eligible, which I am doing from my child hood....
    Please clarify what things I can perform?

Sorry for troubling you so many times Sir... Whenever I was in depression I will share with you only and wait for your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
    Happy Mom.

5. Viiksha

Viiksha Silver IL'ite

Sir.. im 9 months pregnant with twins and doctod suggested for cesarean in Bangalore .
    So please suggest a good day for babies birth from 22 aug 2013 and above .
    My details -
    DOB - 31 dec 1985
    TOB - 8.30 Am
    POB - ananthapur , Andhra Pradesh.
    Husband details-
    DOB- 23 oct 1982
    TOB - 11.55 am
    POB - ananthapur , andhra pradesh .

Please reply at the earliest.

6. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Viiksha,

You have given a very short notice of time. If you had informed well in advance, then it may be easy for me to work out various options and also you have not given the actual time frame for deliver, i.e. from ..... to.....

However, I have suggested the following for C Section delivery and I have suggested this date and time to another member, viz. Mrs. Thenmozhi in page No. 1866

1) 29th August, 2013 - Early morning of Thursday (i.e. in the midnight of Wednesday, the 28th August, 2013) between 00.00 hrs and 01.00 hrs (00.00 AM and 01.00 AM), i.e. after 24 hours in the midnight, the next day, i.e. 29th August, 2013 gets started (till sun rise it is only Wednesday)

or

2) 29th August, 2013 -Thursday 06.15 hrs and 07.15 hrs, i.e. 06.15 AM and 07.15 AM

You can consult your doctor and fix the suitable convenient time well in advance. The time is very important. The delivery has to be conducted within this time frame.

For any surgery, the Krishna Ashtamil tithi (Theipirai) is extremely best - there will not be any blood loss for the mother and the mother will get recovered well early and there will not be any post surgery problem.

For both auspicious time of C Section, the star of the baby will be Rohini, which will be 22nd star from your birth star Magham, which is good for the child and mother.

Kindly avoid the day 26th and 27th August, 2013, which is highly inauspicious - whole day.

Please stick on the any one of the times suggestedto you and I hv done this, by taking into account your birth star and also the planetary positions on that day and the place of surgery at Bangalore. Also, C Section delivery should be better avoided during the Pournamy (full moon) period.

Even though, I hv worked out the auspicious time, based on your birth chart and also the present transit planetary position, it will always of the decision of the Almighty, when the child should come out of mother's womb.

May God Bless U all abundantly in all respect

Regards.

7. Viiksha

Viiksha Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot for your reply Sir..
    29th would be late i guess sir..
    How about 23rd and 26th Aug 2013. I am really sorry this short notice.
    Kindly try to help me.

8. unknowns

unknowns Bronze IL'ite

hi sir,

I am 27 now for past 5 years there is no peace or improvement in my career or family.I am helpless to lead a proper life. though I had finished b.e I am still jobless and my marriage matter still not even moved through its initial stage.I wish to know when I will be settled in my life both career wish as well as marriage.

DOB : 13 Jan 1986
    TOB: 5.15 A.M
    POB: Ramnathapuram.
    star: avitam 3 patham
    rasi : kumbam

kindly do me the needful.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  9. dhivyavikram

dhivyavikram Bronze IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    Thanks for having this wonderful page.

My details are given below
    birth date - 1984 feb 13
    POB - Coimbatore , india
    Time of birth - 7.49 pm
    Star - Thiruvathirai

Am looking for a job for more than a year. Please let me know when do will i get a job.

10. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Viiksha,

You can choose any of the following time and dates; but I would like to advise you, that even though, it is night, it is better to stick on to the time suggested by me; which will be good for both the baby and mother and try to get the C section done within this specified time and you can inform your Doctor well in advance.

1) 23rd August, 2013 - Night between 11.40 PM (23.40 hrs) and 00.40 AM (00.40 hrs) of early morning of 24th August, 2013

or

2) 24th August, 2013 - Night between 11.40 PM (23.40 hrs) and 00.40 AM (00.40 hrs) of early morning of 25th August, 2013.

I have done this, by taking into account of the planetary positions and as I had already informed you that 26th and 27th August, 2013 are highly inauspicious days. The day star is Uttarabhadra on 23rd night (first option) and Revathi in respect of 24th night (2nd option).

Wishing you a safe delivery of the child with the blessings of the Almighty.

Regards.