Any Pcos Success Stories

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by neets, Jun 28, 2011.

1. neets

neets Silver IL'ite

Does anyone have a baby with PCOS, conceived naturally ? is it possible through Diet and Exercise ?
    i have been diagnosed with pcos and insulin resistance.
    i have high irregular periods.As soon as i was diagonsed with this,i started south beach diet and excercising daily.within 2 weeks my sugar numbers were normal,but was on pills.now i have been off the pills for 2 months. i had stopped both diet and excercise before and now plan to start this week again.

have anyone ovulated with this pattern ??
    Any tips ? i am currently taking fertilaid and fish oil.Are there any other herbal medicines for pcos ?

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

3. injustice

injustice Bronze IL'ite

Yes neet.
    I got sucess.

4. sowjanya02

sowjanya02 Silver IL'ite

Hi Neets..

Even i hav Pcod problem from past 2.5 yrs.. am married 11 months ago i concived now am going to enter in my third month dont worry tesntion is the major role palyed in TTC pls do not get tenstion and keep on thinking on de sam thing....

5. mahathibhaskar

mahathibhaskar Senior IL'ite

hi.

i never had any issues with my periods before. they were so regular untill i had my first kid and untill i came us. after coming here my periods became irregular gradually. i lived here for 2 years with out single period. i had put on 20 kgs nearly in those two years, but how a big question mark. we went back to india and was diagnized with PCOD. my gyno there prescribed me BCP and i used them for 6 months. we stayed there for 1 year. i never had any maid in my home i did all the work myself. raagi java with milk is my break fast. my lunch defenetely has ulavacharu. and my dinner is either ragi mudda or ragi sankati. i never felt starving. but i lost 13 kgs in 1 year. again after 1 year we came back us and planning for our second child. i followed fertility friend and got concieved in 3 month of ttc. now iam 5 months pregnant with almost no complications (touchwood). my mom used to prepare ragi powder with sprouted ragi, barley and saggubiyam. it really helped me reduce my weight.

once try the above diet for few months.. iam sure it deffenetely works for weight loss in pcod. ​