1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

The journey so far- from a 3xl to M ...

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Shanvy, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dearest Shan,

I admire and adore your grit and determination against all odds... I still remember the Question... Which I always pray that should not be asked by my DW.... " Am I as fat as that lady"... At times it will be really atrotious in the questioning... knowing fully well the answer.... Remembering this makes me smile... But reading you post made me cry...

I am really happy to see that your story is inspirational to so many...

All the Best...

Veda

5 people like this.
  2. EverHappy

EverHappy Platinum IL'ite

Dear Shanvy,

You are so sweet, thank you. Married life is going great, you are so right- priorities in life sets everything so right and in place.

1 person likes this.
  3. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Shanvy, thanks so much for posting such a wonderful post! surely an inspiration!

1 person likes this.
  4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi buddy, remember the confessions thread, we had so much fun then, somewhere we have become more busy that we don't find time to post in all the threads.

i know, lot of you would have arranged the jig-jaw puzzle with so much ease. there has been too much spillage from me right.

Even i have nothing to complain, AM, because he has given me a great family support and adjusting one at that, and also the strength to ride over it.

Now my marathon runner, you being frustated don't tell me..starts and stops do happen with every one of us..but then you start again and never say full stop.

all of us need to take that first step and when,how is the only thing we need to decide.

thanks for being there buddy.

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

I am from a the group of people who need to fight for everything in life. nothing comes easy. so even fitness was playing peekaboo until i said enough is enough, it is just me who has to overcome and stop fighting with my bulge and work along with it. sometimes, accepting,and working out the issue works better than fighting against the issue.

thanks dear pumpkin, you just have a small target let..and that horse is going to gallop to the finish line soon. Now you know how long was longggg for me...

all the best.

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Vidya, glad to be inspiring..and thank you. and nothing great, there are many who have scaled the impossible.

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Kkrish,

Life has been very benevolent in my case and has given me in abundance in all sense. and i abhor self-pity. you know that you need to face it, so why not with a smile rather than cry why me?? just because i cry why me the problem is not going to sort it out on its own.

i know you do your workout regime like clockwork and are only slacking because of the toe injury.

thanks for joining me and encouraging me to move forward in this journey.

ish babes has been very sweet in nominating this.

1 person likes this.
  8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Ani,

I know you have started again from the other thread. how is your headache dear. it is not a battle. it is just a attitude change is what i have understood after so long a journey. Thanks for joining me and cheering me.

9. shivanithakur

shivanithakur Silver IL'ite

Hi Shanvy,

thanks for your motivation. Sure will again start my weight loss journey soon, as I have got ligament injury on my right foot. Plaster will be cut on 19th August, after then I will start my walk & gym after consulting doctor.

Hope to be in your category soon.

Best Regards/ Shivani

10. upavi

upavi Gold IL'ite

Very inspiring story. Thanks for sharing.