1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Movie did you Watch Today????????

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Victoryman, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Jessica.sharon

Jessica.sharon Silver IL'ite

today I watched haywire, an action movies starring Ginia Carrano who is the hero heroine as well as Antonio Banderas and Michael Douglas. Nice Movie

2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Adhu ! Nethhi Adi !

(On target .. Bulls eye ! Bingo ! )

1 person likes this.
  3. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

Pattathu Yaanai, 2013
    Cast: Vishal, Aishwarya Arjun, Santhanam

Didn't see any Yaanai? Santhanam acted as a head cook along with Vishal and his crew of comedy friends.
    Too many comedians spoiled the fun? Santhanam decided to open up a hotel in Trichy. Santhanam and the rest got separated in the new place; The rest of the story runs in parallel, comedy vs song/fight scenes.

10:30 a.m local cal, 2013 malayalam - Thriller

One thing, I can't accept in this movie was drinking and driving. It was portrayed as day to day activities of life that including a police officer. One of those low budge, revenge movie. The knot, hero was orchestrated without knowing about it? Story revolves around a stone faced hero with 2-dummy ladies and his 3-useless friends.

The call 2013, Halle Berry - Horror/Suspense

If your are intrigued by emergency call operators and how the police force operates on a stressed call, then this movie is for you. Not for faint-hearted ones. Emergency call operator (Halle Berry) tried hard to save a girl from an intruder at home but, failed to save her life. She took a step backward and became an emergency call operator's trainer. During her training session, she ended up taking a stressed call. The victim was a smart teenage girl, kept herself alive by following instructions from Halle Berry. It's not Halle Berry movie, if she let the police force handle the situation after the call ended. Too much of gruesome details at the end.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
  4. shantana

shantana Platinum IL'ite

i watched mariyan last weekend. and i think this is best film of dhanush so far. went to watch it without any expectation, but ended up enjoying the movie from the start to the end.
    the songs are not so catchy but i like kaadal rasa song and soonaperiya.

parvathy the heroine in this movie, is she the same actress who acted in poo movie with sri kanth? she is a natural beauty.

5. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    Just now I watched Mariyaan movie. I think Bharat Bala picked up the pieces from castaway,cold mountain
    etc. movies. I like INNUM KONJA NERAM song, simply superb and melodious.
    Dhanush`s survival in the desert is unbelievable! Parvathy is cute.

1 person likes this.
  6. CountUrBlessing

CountUrBlessing Bronze IL'ite

I watched "Sonna Puriyadhu" yesterday. v boring n clumsy comedy movie.

7. Honey497

Honey497 New IL'ite

I have watched City Lights.

8. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

saw Malayalam movie "Trivandrum Lodge"..ok movie with fantastic songs..

9. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

Annayum Rasoolum, Malayalam (2013) - Romantic
    Cast: Fahadh Faasil, Andrea Jeremiah

Nice love story. Andrea acted without makeup as a simple sales girl. Fahadh, a Muslim taxi driver. Love blooms between them, and it was poetic. There are still movies that can portray love in a catchy way.

The rumor was, Fahadh was in love with Andrea during the film making, may be that explains it. Also, I read same story in Tamil discussion is in progress and Andrea will be acting as the same. Not sure, they can capture the same essence of the movie.

Chaappa Kurishu, Malayalam (2010) - Thriller
    Cast: Vineeth Sreenivasan, Fahadh Faasil, Remya Nambeesan , Roma

Very few characters, but a simple story is carried out nicely. A wealthy business man having an affair with his colleague and at the same time, he was engaged to marry his family friend's daughter. He is not much interested in the marriage. He collect pictures of his girl friend in his mobile phone. He lost the phone and it ended up with slum boy. The chase begins. I liked the ending of the movie.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

I watched Heroine movie yday...trashy movie!typical madhur bhandarkar movie...

Celluloid ....wonderful !njoyed each and every bit...

Singam2...ave movie..but my 10 yr old thoroughly njoyed it and even was asking for permission to watch it for the second time..

Listen amaya...superb movie..a must watch movie of recent times...very realistic

1 person likes this.