Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. ShankuBalaji

ShankuBalaji New IL'ite

2. MMS94

MMS94 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your reply. I don't know that the questions posted in one thread should not be posted in another one.(In astrological Forum).If that has hurted you my sincere apologies.

My parents has brought up me in way that giving respect to our culture and values are the most important things in my life and i do give the value for our hindu culture and its roots and branches science.I do give value for other people's work and time spent for noble cause like you. So i am not one among the person who wastes other people's energy and time for my selfishness.

Thank you for your time and reply.

As you said we consulted a professional astrologer and everything was ok, we have fixed the marriage on 15.11.2103.

Thanks and Regards
    MMS

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. MMS94,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

Glad to know that the marriage of the girl has been finalized.

Regards.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Blossom27,

In your chart, the 7th house from the Janma Lagna and also the Moon sign, which happens to be the same Taurus sign, is occupied by Saturn in the Rasi chart and also in the Navamsa chart, the 7th house is aspected by Saturn which will delay the marriage. Hence, there are chances for delayed marriage.

Regarding the employment, the time between 12th Oct 2013 and 6th Nov 2013 is favourable. Hence, please try to make sincere attempts with trust and belief on the Almighty.

Regards.

1 person likes this.
  5. svs10

svs10 New IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,

I am reposting my querry in case you have missed it, kindly guide me about this.

I wanted to know if I will conceive a child or not?
    if yes, when will it happen and it will be a boy or a girl child?

We have already approached the doctor for this and he has clearly told that both of us do not have any physical issues or abnormalities which would cause infertility.

Please reply as I have been told by some local pandit that I won't be able to conceive ever. This is depressing me a lot.

My Hubbys' details:
    DOB: 02-11-1984
    POB: Solapur, Maharashtra, India
    TOB: 11.20 pm (At night)

My details:
    DOB:16-05-1985
    POB: Nanded, Maharashtra, India
    TOB: 3.10 pm (In the afternoon)

Marriage date: 7-12-2010

Desperately waiting for your kind guidance.

Regards.

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Nvathsala,

Your daughter will be operating the dasa of Jupiter and Bhukti of Mars from 20th May, 2014 and 25th April, 2015; Jupiter from the Lagna is aspecting the 7th house and Mars is the lord of Lagna. During the above period, the transit planets are very faovurable. Hence, there are good chances for getting married during the above period.

In her chart, the Jupiter is aspecting the 7th house and also 7th lord venus, which will give her happy married life and she will be blessed with good children, since the 5th house is aspected by the 5th lord himself, who happens to be Jupiter, the puthraharaha.

There are every chances for getting the life life from the north side of her birth place and there are possibilities that the spouse may be having one elder sister.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Kunipari,

According to the chart of your sister, there are every chances for delayed marriage; since in her chart, 7th house from her Ascendant (Gemini) is occupied by Saturn in rasi chart and also in the navamsa chart, the 7th house is aspected by Saturn; which will delay the marriage. Hence, for the time being, she may be advised to opt for higher studies or concentrate in her profession.

The time for the present until 1st August, 2013 is favourable for getting employed and she may make sincere attempts with trust and belief on the Almighty. The predicting the nature of profession is a tough and time consuming one.

Regards.

8. Pragaspathy

9. kunipari

kunipari New IL'ite

Dear Mrs. Kunipari,

According to the chart of your sister, there are every chances for delayed marriage; since in her chart, 7th house from her Ascendant (Gemini) is occupied by Saturn in rasi chart and also in the navamsa chart, the 7th house is aspected by Saturn; which will delay the marriage. Hence, for the time being, she may be advised to opt for higher studies or concentrate in her profession.

The time for the present until 1st August, 2013 is favourable for getting employed and she may make sincere attempts with trust and belief on the Almighty. The predicting the nature of profession is a tough and time consuming one.

Regards.

Thanks for your prompt reply sir..Can you please tell me how much delay is there?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. SVS10,

You belong to Virgo Ascendant, owned by Mercury.

The 5th house is occupied by Jupiter, who is the lord of 4th and 7th houses. The 5th house is aspected by Saturn, which will normally delay the progeny; but the Saturn is the lord of 5th house and his aspect on the 5th house is good. Apart from this, the 5th lord Saturn is aspected by Mars as well as Sun, i.e, to hot planets; which is not good.

In the case of female natives, in addition to the 5th house, 9th house has also to be studied for progeny. The ninth house is occupied by Mars and Sun, which is not good; and directly aspected by Saturn, which again indicates the delay in the birth of the child. However, the 9th lord Venus is exalted and associated with the 11th lord Moon. While considering from the Jupiter, the puthraharaha, the position is the same, since the 5th house from the Jupiter sign is Taurus.

While considering from the Moon sign, the 5th house happens to be Cancer, owned by Moon who is directly aspected by Jupiter, which is extremely good.

Thus, the chart indicates that there are some delay in progeny. Also, in your chart, there is direct aspect between Saturn and Mars, which causes Naga/Sarpa dosha; for which it is advisable to do the remedial measures for this dosha.

While coming to your husband's chart, he happens to be Cancer Ascendant,owned by Moon. The 5th house is occupied by Mercury, Venus and ketu and directly aspected by Rahu. The placement of Ketu and Rahu in 5th and 11th house is an afflicting factor concerning the progeny. The 5th lord Mars has gone to 6th house and associated with the house lord Jupiter. While considering from the Moon sign, the 5th house happens to be Gemini, owned by Mercury, who is afflicted by the nodes, as already explained; but the house is aspected by Jupiter and Mars; i.e. by beneficial as well as malefic planet. Even though the Mars is a natural malefic; considering the fact that he is the owner of 5th house, his aspect can be taken as beneficial one. In the navamsa chart, his 5th rasi lord Mars is placed in the 5th house himself and aspected by Jupiter, which is extremely good.

While working out certain mathematical calculations to confirm the progeny either by natural way or by any medical assistance, your chart confirms the birth of the child by natural way and according to your husband's chart, the progeny is possible, with slight medical treatment, if required.

As already explained in your chart, there are factors for delay in progeny; and there is Sarpa/Naga dosha and also in your husband's chart, the 5th house is influenced by the nodes, i.e. Ketu and rahu, it is better to do the remedial measures for Rahu and Ketu. This can be done at Rameswaram in Tamil Nadu; but I do not know the places in North India. You may check up with any one of the Pandits, for doing the remedial measures for this dosha.

The period, for the present, until middle of June is favurable for progeny, according to your husband's birth chart. Hence, after completing the suggested remedies, you can attempt for the child. If everything is o.kay,with the blessings of the Almighty, there are every chances for birth of a first female child, according to both the charts.

Regards.