Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. vaishh

vaishh Senior IL'ite

Hello sir,

I sent you my details yesterday for astrological prediction help.

Thanks

Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
  2. positivegirl

positivegirl New IL'ite

thank you so much for your kind reply
    regards

3. trueindian

trueindian New IL'ite

Sir, do you see me qualifying all india entrance test and getting selected in my new job.
    My details are : BHAWNA
    20th Aug 1983
    17:44
    Jalandhar, Punjab

4. vijireddyk

vijireddyk New IL'ite

Could you please let us know if we 3 will shine in our job and any chance of settling abroad now or after marriage?
    Thankyou so much for your friendly contribution to the society. May god bless your family with everything.

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Akg27,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

Regards.

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Trueindian,

I may not be able to answer such vague requests

Regards.

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Vijireddyk,

I am not making any general predictions

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Positivegirl,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Vaishh,

I do not wish to consider your request for obvious reasons.

Regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Kunipari,

You belong to Libra Ascendant. The house of progeny,ie. 5th house is occupied by Mars and Venus and the 5th lord Saturn is exalted. From 5th house, the 5th lord Saturn is in the 9th house, which is considered to be very good. The placement of Mars in the 5th house, a malefic planet will normally delay the progeny.

The 9th house, which has to be considered for female native is occupied by Rahu and aspected by the house lord Mercury and Ketu; however, the affliction of the nodes will also delay the progeny. While considering from the Moon sign, the 5th house is occupied by Sun, another malefic and the house lord Saturn is exalted.

Thus there is influence of malefic planets on the 5th and 9th houses; however, the 5th and 9th houses have been aspected by the house lords, which is favourable one.

While considering from your husband's chart, he belongs to Gemini Ascendant and his 5th house is Libra, owned by VEnus, who has gone to 9th house and associated with the Lagna Lord; however, the house is aspected by Mars. The situation is the same, from the Moon sign also, because his Moon is placed in the Ascendant itself.

However, in his chart, the Puthraharaha Jupiter is afflicted by the conjunction of Saturn and also direct aspect of Mars and also the aspect of Ketu. Normally, the conjunction or aspect of SAturn and Mars will cause Naga/Sarpa dosha,which will delay the progeny. In his case, there is direct aspect between the SAturn and Mars and also the Puthraharaha Jupiter is highly afflicted.

Hence, it is essential that the remedial measures for Naga/Sarpa dosha, concerning the progeny is done at Kalahasthy, near Tirupathy.

In as much as you are in abroad, you may request one of your blood relatives to perform this remedial measures or any other places in Orissa or nearby places.

The period for the present, i.e. from June, 2013 onwards, till July, 2014 is favourable for progeny; especially the following two periods are highly supportitve:

1) From 30th Sept 2013 to 30th October, 2013
    2) From 01st March, 2014 to 21st April, 2014.

Hv trust with the Almighty and try to pray your Family Deity, which will certainly give beneficial results.

Regards.