Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. preethijune

preethijune New IL'ite

sir,
    apart from my progeny query, i have another query regarding my career sir..

My current job is not satisfactory and facing a setback.My work is not recognised and not getting
    much monetary increments. I feel like i shud quit but not able to. Could u pls look into my chart n tell me when i ll fly high in my career. Also wud lk to know if i can go abroad in future..

birth details - 14-6-1986 ; 9.18 am; chennai
    thanks sir...

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  2. Priya14Raj

Priya14Raj New IL'ite

Dear Sir!

Greetings

I have a query sir,I am not sure whether this can be asked here,If in a girls horoscope it says there is a denial of Progney (Jupiter(retrogate) in 5th house) and if boys horoscope states that he will blessed with 2 childrens,which one needs to be considered Sir?

Sorry if i should not ask these type of questions in this forum.

Thanks,
    Priya14Raj

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Priya14Raj,

Both the charts, i.e. the girl and the boy should support for progeny. Even, if any of the members has got the promise for the progeny and the other one is denied of the same, there will not be any progeny. Boy - seed / Girl - soil - The seed should always be strong and the soil should be fertile - Absence of any one, there will not be growth of any crop.

But you should not come to the pre-conclusion that the placement of retrograde Jupiter in the 5th house will deny the progeny. The progeny has to be studied of the 5th house / 5th lord from the Janma Lagna, Janma Rasi, Moon sign, and also Jupiter sign because the Jupiter is the Puthraharaha. Similarly, this has to be done from the Navamsa chart also. The study includes PAC, i.e. Position, Aspect, Conjunction. This is general for boy and girl; however, in the case of a girl, in addition to the 5th house, the 9th house should also be studied.

The problem will arise, when the 5th house or 5th lord from the above is afflicted by the natural malefics, i.e. Nodes (Rahu and Ketu), Saturn and Mars and the affliction of the Jupiter and the aspect of natural benefic lord is a great blessing and relieving factor.

After studying all these, whether the progeny is possible either by natural way or by medical treatment can be ascertained by working out the Bheeja sphutam (male) and Kshetra Sphutam (female). Further this can be confirmed by working out the Santana Tithi.

Hence, the study of progeny is a very time consuming one and this has to be done very peacefully.

Mere matching of the birth charts by an Astrologer within 10 to 15 minutes is an useless act.

Regards

4. vijireddyk

vijireddyk New IL'ite

Mine is 19th september 1978 and not 16th. Could you please check for 19th sep

Dear Vijireddyk,

First chart, i.e. your chart - born on 16th Sept 1978

You belong to Pisces Ascendant, the 7th house, house of spouse is occupied by two malefic planets, i.e. Rahu and Sun and the 7th lord Mercury has gone to 6th house. There is parivartha between the 6th lord Sun and 7th lord Mercury. This is not good one.

Also, from the Lagna, the 8th house is occupied by Mars, causing severe Mangalya dosha. In addition, while considering from the Moon sign, the 7th house is occupied by Mars. Also, from the Venus sign, the Mars is associated with the Venus. Thus, the intensity of Mars dosha is very high.

The dosha concerning the 7th house and 8th house are very high, which is one of the reasons for the delay in the marriage.

Apart from this, 7th lord is afflicted by the conjunction of Saturn and the Saturn is aspecting the Venus, and also the Moon (by trine aspect) one of the classical marriage givers.

At present, you are running the dasa of Moon, who is the lord of 5th house the Bhukti of Mercury, who is the lord of 7th house. This is operative till 7th April, 2014. This period is favourable for marriage; however, the transit Jupiter is in third from the Moon sign.

However, as per the transit planets, the period between Nov and July, 2015 is supportive for marriage. However, as per the running dasa, the period between 11.10.2014 and 10.11.2014 is highly supportive, since by that the you will be running the dasa period Moon / Ketu / Mercury. Moon is the 5th lord, Ketu is aspecting the 5th house and Mercury is the lord of 7th house.

Hence, there are chances that during the period between 11.10.2014 and July, 2015 is very supportive for getting married; however, much care should be taken to match the charts, with that of a malefic chart.
    You can try to be on fast on Tuesday, from sun rise to sun set, till marriage is held.

2) Girl born on 21st Sept 1980 - your younger sister

In the chart of your sister, she belongs to Virgo Ascendant and the Ascendant is occupied by the Lagna lord Mercury, 5th and 6th lord Saturn and also 12th lord Sun. The aspect of Saturn on the 7th house will normally delay the marriage; and there will be every chances for marriage after 29 years only. She has already crossed the 32 years. In the Navamsa chart, the 7th house is occupied by Saturn, which is also another factor for delay in marriage.

She has Rahu from the Moon sign, causing dosha.

At present, she is running the dasa of Jupiter, who is the lord of 7th house and this dasa will certainly give her marriage. According to her chart, the period between November, 2014 and July, 2015 is supportive for marriage. She may be advised to be on fast, from sun rise to sun set on every Friday, till the marriage is held. Also, she may be advised to visit and pray Lord Dakshinamoorthy, on every thursday, which will be good.

According to her chart, there are chances for love affairs and you may check up with her, if there is any such affair.

3) Boy born on 20th October, 1982 - your younger brother

In the case of your younger brother, in chart all the planets are hemmed in between Rahu and Ketu, causing Kala Sarpa Dosha. Hence, he may be advised to visit Kalahasthy temple, once in a year, which will be good.

In his chart, the Rahu is placed in the 8th house from his Moon sign for which care should be taken to match the chart with similar dosha chart.

At present, he is running the dasa of Venus and Rahu from 20.02.2013 and 21.02.2016. There are chances that he may get married during this period, failing which the period between July, 2016 and July, 2017 will be faovurable.

It is advised that all of you along with your parents may go over to your Family Deity's temple, which could be ascertained from your parents and also praying Goddess of Devi, in any form will be highly helpful. Hence, all you can choose one convenient day in a week and try to go over to Ma Kaliamman temple, near Parry's Corner of Chennai (hope that all of you are residing in Chennai) and pray the Goddess for early marriage, without restricting the number of visits.

Regards.[/QUOTE]

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

[/QUOTE]

Dear Vijireddyk,

I have prepared the birth chart for 19th Sept 1978 only; however, while typing the reply, I hv wrongly made it as 16th Sept 1978. Hence, the predictions made earlier shall hold good.

Regards

6. godhelpus

godhelpus New IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    I need desprately your help, it's about my sister. She is married and has a son(4yr old) but now her husband has made many reasons and wants to go away from her(who was in depression last year) and he might file divorce. Though my sister still loves him and wants him to be back at some point. We are all worried as she is having a kid and her hubby has made to leave her Job also. Could you please do the prediction for her, like what will be her married life is this marriage really going to end in a divorce and if yes then will she marry again if not will her hubby come back to her ?? her details are

DOB - 28/11/1979
    TOB - 5:55 p.m
    POB - Ganjam, Odisha

Regards,

7. vijireddyk

vijireddyk New IL'ite

Thankyou so much sir for your prediction. Can I still consider that there is a marriage life for all 3.

8. bunchofroses

bunchofroses Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I have been trying diligently to find a job. This is my best time to find a job, but still the same thing is happening - opportunities come close but do not click at the final stage even after clearing multiple rounds of interview. Is there any slokas or poojai that I can do!

9. jyothishri

jyothishri Silver IL'ite

guruji

thanks a lot for the immediate reply, and suggestion. my happiness knew no bounds after reading the reply.
    ur reply will make me live a tension free life.

10. Priya14Raj

Priya14Raj New IL'ite

Thanks you so much for ur detailed and immediate reply.thank u once again

Regards,
    Priya14Raj