1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Tail Bone Pain after Delivery..

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by frozenmoments, Aug 3, 2012.

1. frozenmoments

frozenmoments New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

Its been 2 years after my delivery (normal delivery)..but im still suffering from tail bone pain which aggravates if i sit for as long as even 20-30mins..i did have a epidural injection for painless delivery..

Ive tried the physiotherapy but no positive results..

Ive consulted ortho doctors and they say its cocyx inflammation and it should get alright in some time..bt its been 2 years still no improvement..

Has anyone experienced similar problems??If so what remedies have you taken to cure the same..

Plz advise..

Plz reply!!

Lakshmi

2. DGcreative

DGcreative Platinum IL'ite

Just when I was wondering what I should do about my back pain. Yeah I do have this tailbone pain that aggravates if I sit/stand for long or bend down n do something. Last few days its really bad. Lets wait for someone to help us. BTW mine was C-section delivery & its been 2.3yrs.

3. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Hi do you mean lower back pain? One of my friend who is suffering from this pain (underwent 2 C-sections) is undergoing yoga exercises specially for this and feeling much better. Following right posture while sitting or standing, doing things in right way (espeically while lifting weights) adds more advantages along with exercises. But do it only under the guidance of an experienced yoga practioner.

While doing daily chores, do take frequent break and give some rest to your back before you continue. put a mat on the floor and lie on it instead of lying on a bed.

4. Vini K

Vini K Bronze IL'ite

I had a similar problem after the birth of my first child..spoke to many doctors but no one could tell what was wrong.It stayed till I concieved again.After delivery by c-sec,it vanished miraculously..BTW,!st time was a normal with epidural of course.No help I know,but just wanted to share..

5. revusha

revusha New IL'ite

I have been suffering of tailbone pain for past 8 months. have son at 2years. i dont know what to do. i have cushion but its pain full. i tried tyre it was ok, but unable to carry to office or any where. pain is getting worse by worse. do any one used the sterriod injection. all alopathy doctor prescribe steriod injection. but they dont garantee the pain will come back or not. please suggest.

6. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Hi

Even I too had the same problem which started after miscarriage.I consulted an orthopedic.He did an injection at that place and said mostly pain will go off nothing to worry.After injection half of the pain was reduced but still some pain was there.There after I used to stand while working and after that just lie down.completely avoided sitting.After doing this for three months pain vanished.But few months ago I went to Canada.Due to 24hrs flight journey my pain started once again.Again I need to avoid sitting.whoever facing this problem just try to avoid sitting for 2-3 months and see whether you also can get relief.

7. shagydeep

shagydeep Bronze IL'ite

Hello,
    I think it must be because of chronic problem you are suffering from. Do one thing use fish oil in your daily food it is best for making bones strong enough...

8. revusha

revusha New IL'ite

If there is tailbone problem mostly because of more weight put the tailbone, i suffered lot, but got cured after following Anatomic Theraphy - Healer Baskar, you can get in youtube... All disease one solution... I got sevior period pain, thyroid problem, back pain, tailbone pain, constipation, hair loss... etc... all resolved super, following for 1 and half year very healthy happy life... cool..... thanks to baskar, if any one of any disease even cancer and aids, can try.. just hear it...