Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. indiangirl78

indiangirl78 New IL'ite

Hello sir,
    As per your advice I am reposting my request for the second marriage of my BIL.
    Kindly tell us if second marriage is there in his life ,if it is then till what time... Will that be arrange marriage as my in laws are already searching girls for him but nothing is materializing..
    Kindly advice

Regards

2. Paruchava

Paruchava Bronze IL'ite

Hello sir,

My name is :- Parameshwari

1) Date of Birth- 30august1984
    2) Time of Birth- early in the morning I don't know
    3) Place of Birth -challa palli,vakalagada

I would like to know how this year is going on?

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs.Pri123456,

The Moon is the controller of mind and when it is afflicted by any malefic planet, then there are chances for mental problems. Similarly, when the Mercury is afflicted by the malefic, there are chances for neuro related issues. In her chart, neither the Moon nor the Mercury is afflicted badly; but the Moon is hemmed in beween the malefics on both sides, causing Papa Katri Yoga, which is a not good yoga.

In general, the Gemini is the sign of reasoning; Cancer is the sign of emotions and any affliction to these sigsn can also show some mental depression/problems.

In her chart, the sign of Gemini is aspected by Mars and Saturn and the sing of Cancer is occupied by Rahu with direct aspect of Ketu and there is no beneficial aspect on both these signs.

Also, in any chart, it is better that the sign, Virgo is not occupied by any planet; because it is the 6th house from first Zodia sign of Aries. Also, the placement of any planet in these houses indicate the sanchita karma, one has brought from his/her birth.

She has Jupiter, being the Lagna as well 4th lord, Saturn, being the 2nd and third lord and also the Sun, being the 9th lord, placed in these houses.

Also, at present, she is running the dasa of Moon from 21.12.2009 and it will operate till 22.12.2019. Moon is the lord of 8th house; but placed in the 9th house. Normally, the dasa of 6th, 8th or 12th houses will not give beneficial results.

All these could have aggravated her problem; which could have lead the present situation narrated by you.

She may be advised to fee wheatflour balls to fishes on every Monday and offer water to cows, preferably white cows on Mondays, if possible, which will be good for her.

Regards your BII, his chart is not supportive for change of profession for the present.

Regards.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Parameshwari,

I do not make any general predictions and also for generating the birth chart, the date of birth; place of birth and time of birth are absolutely essential.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Thiru89,

Please repost your request with the reply given by me along with the birth details.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Laaya,

According to the birth details furnished by you; your chart indicates delay in the marriage; for the reason that the Saturn is placed in the 7th house from the Moon sign and also aspecting the 7th house from the Moon sign in the Navamsa chart.

Also, the Saturn is associated / aspecting the classical marriage givers, viz. Venus, Moon and Rahu, which will also delay the marriage.

The period between the 4th Sept 2013 and 01st October, 2013 is supportive for the marriage; since during this period, the transit Saturn, being the 11th lord and Venus, being the 2nd and 7th lord will be in the 7th house from your Janma Lagna.

You can try to be on fast on every Friday, till the marriage is over and also pray Goddess of Devi of any form to get married at the earliest.

Regards.

7. IlovemyMom

IlovemyMom Gold IL'ite

Sir,
    We are married for nearly 5 yrs. recently we are having lot of problems. Always we are fighting with each other. We have a kid. Our details are

My data
    Birth date:25 aug 1981
    Time: 11.07am, chennai
    Star: thiruvadhirai

His details
    Birth date:25mar1978
    Time: 10.30pm! Salem, tamilnadu
    Star: chithirai(kanni rasi)

Kindly advise when will we have peace in our family?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Asha,

As informed by me earlier, in his chart, as the 7th lord Mercury and the Kalathrahara Venus are combust, because of their close proximity to sun; normally, it will lead to more than one marriage. However, the other factors, promising for the second marriage is not too much supportive for him. In the case of separation / divorce, the second marriage has to be seen from the ninth house. The ninth house happens to Leo, owned by Sun, who has gone to 5th house and exalted there and associated with the house lord Mars, afflicted Mercury and also the 6th and 11th lord Venus. Apart from this, the 9th house, house for marriage is hemmed in between the malefics, i.e. Rahu on one side and Saturn on the other side; causing Papakarti yoga; which is also not good.

In addition, the Lagna Lord Jupiter and the ninth lord Sun are 6th/8th position from each other. In the Navamsa chart, the Sun and Jupiter are in direct aspect, which is not a relieving factor.

Thus, the 2nd marriage, if it gets materialized, it cannot be said to be a happiest one. Aslo, there is no beneficial aspect either on the 9th lord and also the ninth house.

IN general, in any chart, if there is a combination of Mars, Venus and Mercury, the Mercury will not allow the married life to be a stable one; because it is believed that Mercury is the illegitimate child of born, out of the unwholy relationship between Moon and Jupiter's wife Tara; for which Mars and Venus are instrumental. Hence, when there is a combination of Mars, Venus and Mercury, the Mercury is believed to victimize the first marriage and the second marriage is a stable one.

Similarly placement is found in the chart your BIL in the 5th house. Hence, it may be hoped that the second marriage may survive.

For the present, the transit planets are not much favourable; except the fact that the transit Jupiter is in the 5th house from the Moon sign; which is not the alone factor for marriage.

His parents can look for alliance with the trust on the God and if there is blessings of the Almighty, his alliance may get settled.

Regards.

9. indiangirl78

indiangirl78 New IL'ite

Thank you very much for your detailed and quick response
    guess one has to accept his /her karma and live life the best he/she can .we will pray the almighty for his better future and hopefully he will get a good match.
    thank you again for your much needed advice
    Regards
    Asha

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  10. siminag

siminag New IL'ite

sir ji now soon i am getting married.
    sandeep
    04:45am
    mumbai
    my details
    simi
    22:28pm
    vishakapatnam.

sir how is my future with this man. plz explain about in details.