Is riding scooter in saree danger?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by BindhuSasidhar, Jul 12, 2013.

1. vidu24

vidu24 Silver IL'ite

you can also try jeans and tops which i think will be more comfortable like salwars try both and decide which is most comfortable and safer for you and ur kids..

2. BindhuSasidhar

BindhuSasidhar New IL'ite

Hi Vidu,

Jeans and top....??! I think I cannot be comfortable in that dress as they are intended for teenagers and youngsters..:))) salwar is more preferable...anyway thanks 4 ur suggestion..

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  3. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

Bindhu,

I don't konw if it's a good idea to take 3 children in schooter. Do you all wear helmets? Can you buy a car instead?

4. GodIsOne

GodIsOne Gold IL'ite

Wearing churidhar would be more comfortable if you are using a two wheeler. I would suggest you to buy helmets for all the kids like the other member suggested. You should get kid size helmets.

It is not safe to travel with three kids in scooter especially if it is a high traffic area.

5. BindhuSasidhar

Hi friends, currently using scooter is the only possible way to transport my kids from and to school conveniently (I can't afford to buy a car now). It was the main reason I learnt riding scooter and bought one few months back. Anyway, I ride it very slowly...... Is there kid size helmets? My youngest kid is only 7 years old...many others here suggested me to use salwars and I plan to give it a try..I think it would help me ride two wheeler more comfortably..
    However, rain and potholes make the ride more difficult...

6. shagydeep

shagydeep Bronze IL'ite

Hello,
    Dear riding scooter in Saari is very much dangerous from that if imbalance then you can not take control on it because your legs get not spread. As you say you are short then it would be more uncomfortable for you. Rather you are used to of it then ok...

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  7. BindhuSasidhar

Hi Shagy,

That's what actually happened to me..while turning to a pocket road, scooter imbalanced and I could not touch my foot on road in time and well all fell down..Luckily, it was not a busy road...

8. MichiaHamilton

MichiaHamilton New IL'ite

Actually I 'm just new to this forum so I can't say much more about it at all. Thanks.

9. BindhuSasidhar

Hi Michia,
    I'm also new to this forum..so kindly respond..:))

10. kiarasharma307

kiarasharma307 New IL'ite

Yes, you should give Salwar Kameez a try because it is completely comfortable and you can easily balance your scooter while driving.