1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Punished at home

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ritaroy, Nov 23, 2008.

1. ritaroy

ritaroy Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Viswa. You correctly mentioned I can still remember all of those painful days and furious caning I received at home even after a long period of time. Still I feel shiver to remember those frightening days, not often but sometime I see those terrified episodes of my childhood and teens on my dream (while on sleep).

Cheers

Rita

2. ian51

ian51 New IL'ite

Hi Rita & All

I read your experiences where some profess that children needs to be caned and others say they shouldn't. There is another point to keep in mind. If you read about sadism one would realize that there are some people who get sexual excitement by punishing others. In countries where caning children in school and at home was prevalent for such a long time there could be many who enjoy caning and some who also enjoy been caned. I know this as I too get an enjoyment in caning others. Especially for someone who likes caning they should at no time use caning to discipline children whether at school or at home. If one does that it is like using your child or someone else's child for sexual enjoyment which is a crime and also against all ethics.

I am not saying that all people who cane children are sadists or enjoy caning. But you know whether you get a satisfaction or not in punishing. If you do then please do not use the cane on minors. You have to find an adult partner who enjoy been caned. (Like in sex). Many who profess the benefits of caning kids are people who enjoy caning. If a child has to be punished one stroke on the palm should be the maximum punishment. Why should a child be given multiple strokes and also why should they be punished on erogenous zones like buttocks? Think about that.

We can do very little to change our sexual preferences. But we can to everything in our power to ensure that our preferences do not end up making a poor child suffer, humiliated or battered. If you like caning and if you cane a child then you are a pedophile. This applies to abuse of women too. If one likes to abuse women then they have to find a partner who likes to be abused (masochist). As if we want to have sex we find someone who likes to have sex with us. If we do that with someone who don't like then it is rape. So abusing kids or women by someone who enjoy that act is a RAPE OR ABUSE AND SHOULD STOP.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
  3. ritaroy

ritaroy Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Ian51. You're very correct. It's a crime. Best regads

Rita