Job hunting and depressed!! :(

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by flower234, Jul 10, 2013.

1. flower234

flower234 Junior IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I was a busy working women both in India and in US in a leading IT firm. i have 7 yrs of QA exp, married. All of a sudden it shattered and i lost my job. i got my EAD and started my job hunting. Its been more than 3 months and no luck yet. I said i am open across US, still i m finding hard to find a job, so many vendor calls, some interviews but finally no response. i have less contacts only and whoever i email or talk,they said they ll get back to me but no calls.Getting very depressed mentally sick day by day. When will i see some light in my life!:(

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013

2. mitrudu2012

mitrudu2012 Platinum IL'ite

hai frnd........
    u hav much exp.. then wt's the prblm?
    dont worry .. be confident ... check ur mistakes and try another.........all the best :)

3. bossomfall

bossomfall Bronze IL'ite

Is that possible to use that exp in indian companies. There are tons of job,why not u search in craiglist of los angeles section.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  4. Ash12

Ash12 New IL'ite

For 3 months you got depressed.I have been searching for 3 years with the same number of experience in QA and still didn't get a job in US.
    Keep searching ...Dont loose faith !!Good luck !!

5. mini1

mini1 Bronze IL'ite

Maybe the job market is dull. I suggest u look at it positively. Utilise this time to do things u couldn't do while u were working... Maybe cooking, learn new language, read good books. Once u get a job u will have to get back to the usual routine anyway! Be positive and enjoy ur time! :)

6. Preets

Preets Silver IL'ite

Hi Dear,

Have you found a job if not then do not despair,send your resume to hr@exalttech.com.

They have placed a lot of QA's.

Good Luck