Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. deepthijags

deepthijags Senior IL'ite

my brothers details

name:Rahul
    dob:26/12/1984
    tob:10:06pm
    pob:udupi(Karnataka)

He is not getting any proposal.Kindly let me know when he will get married

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Deepthijags,

In the chart of your brother, the Saturn is aspecting the VEnus and also the Rahu, who are classical marriage giver. The aspect of Saturn in these planets will cause delay the marriage. Also, in the chart, of the boy, the 7th house is occupied by Mars and also Moon; which is another factor for delay in the marriage.

Apart from this, in any chart, the Lagna Lord should chase the 7th lord for early marriage; but in your brother case, the 7th lord Saturn is in the 12th house from the placement of Lagna Lord Sun; thus, this is another major reason for the delay in marriage.

At present, the transit Saturn from Libra is aspecting the Lagna Lord Sun and also the 7th house by its third and fifth aspect; which indicates that there are possibilities for marriage before October, 2014. The transit Jupiter, who has moved from Taurus to Gemini by end of May, 2013 is directly aspecting the Lagna Lord Sun and also the 7th house by its ninth aspect.

Hence, there are chances for getting married before July, 2014; especially, the period between 11th Nov 2013 and 06th Jan 2014; by which time, the dasa of Jupiter and sub periods of Venus and Mars will get operated.

The boy may be advised to pray lord Dakshinamoorthy on every Thursday for getting married at the earliest.

Regards.

3. sethu_m_s

sethu_m_s Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thanks. I will follow your advice.

Regards
    Dear Mrs. Sethu_m_s,

You will get whatever is due to you. Please enjoy your vacation and further prediction can be made, after your return.

Regards.

[/QUOTE]

4. unnamalai2010

unnamalai2010 New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Sir,

I am anxiously awaiting your kind reply every single moment. Please do consider my request and reply my query on the progeny of my elder daughter . Details are as mentioned in the post number 17198 except the marriage year 2008 instead i mistakenly mentioned as 2010 in my previous post.

Please do reply at your earliest possible convenience!

Thanking You!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
  5. KHaridraK

KHaridraK Silver IL'ite

Respected Sir,

My greetings 2 u Sir.....
    Thank you so much Sir,I've conceived as u've predicted in February 2013,pregnancy.... ... confirmed this MAY!!!!

Can u plz predict the gender of our baby & will I've a normal delivery Sir?

My Husband's Details:
    D.O.B:12-2-1981
    T.O.B:2.O5 A.M

My husband was born on the night of 11th feb..

My Details:

D.O.B:10-9-1982
    T.O.B:12.26 P.M
    Birth Place For Both:Chennai

(I've lost my previous A/c ,so I've pasted ur reply from my prev A/c Sir)

Dear Mrs. Kharida,

According to both the birth charts, there are certain factors, concerning the delay in birth of the child and there is Naga Dosha/Sarpa Dosha concerning birth of the child. Hence, it is essential that both of you should jointly perform the remedial measures for Rahu and Ketu, concerning the progeny and it is not enough if your husband had alone undertaken such remedial measures. Also, one of the charts show that there is a curse of Moon, which is also one of the factors for preventing the progeny.

On working out certain mathematical calculations, it is confirmed that the birth of the child is possible, by medical treatment; for which both of you should be subjected to this medical treatment.

On working out the probable favourable period in the nearest, the following periods are favourable for getting medically assisted treatment;

According to your chart, the period between 15.05.2013 and 01.07.2013 and according to your husband's chart, the period between 08.04.2013 and 30.05.2013 are favourable.

From the above, as the period between 15.05.2013 and 30.05.2013 is much favourable, according to both horoscopes, any medically assisted attempt is likely to give favourable results. I hope ur are US and in case, if both of you are not able to come to India, and perform the remedial measures, you can try to consult any priest if available there and request him to do the remedial measures for progeny for Navagrahas and specially for Rahu and Ketu and also Moon; with trust and belief, which will also give beneficial results

Thank u once again for ur wonderful service Sir!

6. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

respected sir,
    I am really waiting for ur reply. Please include my PM details also as I also need ur valuable inputs for pregnancy and reducing in laws trouble, I also want to know period when I should take treatment.
    :bowdown

7. Sindhurak

Sindhurak Platinum IL'ite

Namaste Sir,
    I've sent a PM to you. Can you Please Respond for that.

Thanks,
    SindhuraK

8. laknagam

laknagam New IL'ite

Respected Guruji,

Please see if you can find any time to predict regarding my brother's progeny. Details are in the below post.
    Thank you,
    Lakshmi

9. ragamalika

ragamalika Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir!!! I want to know when i will get pregnant and give birth to my baby which am longing for, from the 1st month of our marriage.. Me and my husband are always longing for our baby.. Our world is incomplete
    without having our baby..

We are already in treatment(IUI's and an IVF done in jan 2013, bt still din conceive).. Plz let me know when we will be having our baby born..?? and also i want to know if we have to continue treatment or will i conceive naturally. It would be so nice if u also let us know how many children are we destined to have and when? male or female progeny??Thanks in advance sir :) Awaiting your response at the earliest.
    Marriage date: 14-July-2011
    My details:
    DOB: 12-Sep-1988
    Time: 3.45 pm
    Place of birth: Salem, Tamilnadu.
    My husband's Details:
    DOB: 13- Apr-1982
    Time: 9.15 am
    Place of birth: Dharapuram,Tamilnadu.

10. DGcreative

DGcreative Platinum IL'ite

Thanks sir. I am trying every bit of my brains to maintain quite & adjust. But since I hate this disharmony & lack of communication, I feel suffocated.

Eagerly awaiting the transit of Jupiter. Yes I strongly believe the almighty & have faith in him. Thanks for your time.