ABORTION AT HOMe

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by harch86, Jun 13, 2013.

1. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

God is not crazy ... maybe he does not exist even :rant

2 people like this.
  2. skyinsc

skyinsc Silver IL'ite

I tried hard not to respond to this post but i couldn't hold myself. I feel so sad reading these kind of posts. some are sad they delivered a girl baby and some want to abort whatever they are blessed with where as there are others who are waiting eagerly to be blessed. i dont have any thing against op but its just the fate or whoever is the higher body that i am angry at. here i am passing each day not knowing what happens next day with unknown fear after an early miscarriage last year..i really am angry at GOD why he bestows those who dont deserve /cherish their blessing while keeping others who are waiting eagerly in waiting..
    if ppl really dont want to have baby there is some thing called protection..why dont you use it ..its just a suggestion..op, please note that i dont have anything against you ,its just that i feel sad from within my heart

Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
    5 people like this.
  3. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

If your body is capable of carrying the baby and if the baby is fine, please carry this baby.Check with a doctor if everything is fine.

4. babyhopes22

babyhopes22 Senior IL'ite

hi, am really not sure on what to say, but as another poster said, this was very common in olden days and have seen it a year back with one of my neighbours too.. initially it will be tough, but as days pass by, you will be happy for your decision as not to abort.

I am one among the many waiting to be blessed, I wish God can see everyone's needs and give it accordingly...

5. ramyav_cse

ramyav_cse Gold IL'ite

I am with the others here...please consider your decision and if there even a slightest possibility, please do not terminate...

1 person likes this.
  6. Awar

Awar Silver IL'ite

I can't remember the movie name..Hollywood one....A 15 yrs old gets pregnant due to unprotected sex and she and her parents would all be surprised, she would go on to see an ad by a couple seeking for baby adoption in paper...This girl would go on to deliver the baby for those couple! End result is different though...I know it's easier said than done and one must be courageous to do something like that but thought of sharing it and who knows!

7. JeyaEdison

JeyaEdison Bronze IL'ite

Hi Harsh,

Do it when its in a fetus stage. A fetus is NOT a baby.
    For God's sake if you feel financially you will have difficulties in bringing up a baby, don't give birth to one and put that baby through many obstacles & difficulties in life.
    So while its in fetus stage abort it. I personally feel its a SIN to bring a baby to this world, when we cannot provide for the baby.

Do it quickly when its in fetus stage. No matter what people say think practically. You and your baby would be the ultimate sufferer if you bring up the baby in poor circumstances(financially, single parent etc)
    Not sure your only concern is the age difference between the 2 babies, that shouldn't be a problem, but if there are other issues than You are the best judge.

2 people like this.
  8. sanvi5

sanvi5 Silver IL'ite

You said you prayed a lot to have your first baby and you got it. Second one god gave you with out praying.

I am not here to force you to keep the baby but please dicuss with doctor once, if your health permits to have a baby.If your financially capable go for it. You'll may struggle to raise the kids but will never regret raising kids.

You are in a very early stage.Go with the best option your doctor suggests.

9. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

birth, marriage and death can't be planned.

it's our modern times approach to plan these, but we have no control over these.

maybe you're time to have the second baby has come or maybe you were destined to have your two babies very close together.

don't think about society, just tell them you planned it this way, so that both the kids could be brought up together.

just imagine, if you had twins what would you do?

1 person likes this.
  10. CHINCHILLA

CHINCHILLA Gold IL'ite

Hi Op,

It 's your life and you only have to take decision. But think about this what if you had twins in your first pregnancy. Somehow you managed it right. Moreover your first one will have a company and it won't feel lonely growing up alone. Though it's oooolld saying I just want to remind you that WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY. Good luck with whatever decision you make.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2013