1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

wish of a fit soul with an overweight body

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by nebpharm, Jun 9, 2013.

1. nebpharm

nebpharm Bronze IL'ite

Hi everyone ,

As we are the part of this forum we all want to have a fit bodys. some of us have to struggle for it but there are those lucky ppl in the world who remain slim n fit without any effort. they eat like buffaloes in front of us n look like a swan. phew!:bowdown

lets share our wishes as we want to enjoy life without bothering about weight gain.

my wish is-- I want eat all those cheesy pasta n pizzas without guilt.:cheers

n yours??/

2. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

i want to live my life carefree- without having to look after myself like a baby i.e not bothering to eat something every 2 hours, not drink water every hour,not eat only fresh food, not eat only healthy food, not mix certain food groups, not having to chew the food properly..gosh!! it's sooooooooooo unfair, some people do neither of this, and still manage to stay thin and stiil have good skin.

1 person likes this.
  3. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

I want to eat all Indian fried snacks like Bajji/pakora/murukku/vadas etc etc without really worrying.

5 people like this.
  4. nebpharm

nebpharm Bronze IL'ite

@thegirlygirl- so true.we think so much before eating but gain weight by smelling the fat.
    @chandrika--I want to add some north indian snacks. tikki, gol-gappe, jalebi mmmmmm

1 person likes this.
  5. mathiravi

mathiravi Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Cv and nebpharm,

Adding to your lïst.. Want to gulp dahi puri, panu puri and chatpatta snacks... Yummy and at least want to eat dal rice with loads of ghee.. I get irritated seeing this slim chicks.. They eat like horse and stay like chicks for ever..

4 people like this.
  6. crazyqueen

crazyqueen Silver IL'ite

The list will go on and on...
    I'll say I wanna eat that BuRger and Pizza with extra cheezy topping... Bajjis , pakoras, all the cheese cakes without any worries....

2 people like this.
  7. yellowsunflower

yellowsunflower Bronze IL'ite

i have feeling these days... When can i come to my normal weight and live a life not climbing on the weighing scale daily morning and having a sad face... I wish i just would remove some unwanted fats with some tool..

God... Someone invent it...

4 people like this.
  8. manjubashini

manjubashini IL Hall of Fame

Hey nebpharm what a thread?? :bowdownno words
    I wish to eat alllllllllllllll han allllllllllll sweets without any guilt..my tongue love those sweets very much but my body why not it too loves those but it starts growing:drowning even if i glimpse those sweets.:rotfl

2 people like this.
  9. nebpharm

nebpharm Bronze IL'ite

Thanks manjusai.
    let me add one more- I want to have more kids but hate the huge weight gain part. it should lose as easily as it is gained.

10. manjubashini

manjubashini IL Hall of Fame

Amen Amen.