1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Weird behavior between my husband and his mother

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Shrirupa, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Shrirupa

Shrirupa New IL'ite

hey.. thanks for reply, but i dont understand south indian languages :(

2. sujna

sujna Senior IL'ite

Mom is always mom.You came later and thinking your husband is all yours.May be u wont understand the son and mom relationship,once you get your own son may be you will.Please dont corrupt your mind by thinking useless things and dont interfere in their relationship...Be a good wife and daughter in law.

3. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

Can someone please translate this?

4. snm1984

snm1984 Platinum IL'ite

Its in Tamil. I am not great at accurately translating this is what it roughly means-"Oh my daughter,I have tasted the pleasure of a kiss without any lust/desire when I kissed you for the very first time."

5. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

Thank you SNM

I just wanted to know this before I posted anything.

OP - Stop thinking too much. Your MIL lost her husband 5 yrs ago. What affection/love they have between them is not the same love/affection that you have with husband.

You are spoling the relationship between a mom and a son by this thread. Just one member post was in support of you. Rest have given you the replies what you deserve.

After you got many replies and you saw that you are not getting any support, you went defensive and posted your story to get some support.

But I still feel there is nothing wrong in the affection/love that they share.

6. HasiniS

HasiniS Gold IL'ite

Son kissing his own mom on cheeks is indecent ?? Ufffffff ....
    I think you need to re-think the entire scenario .... Please leave that mom at peace !!!

7. Shrirupa

Shrirupa New IL'ite

Thanks all for all your replies for and against me.
    Even if some of you blame me for anything, I know what I have gone through.
    I know what I should ignore and how God is watching everyone's KARMA.
    So I have chosen to go ahead.
    God knows everything. He will do justice.
    Thanks.

8. JeyaEdison

JeyaEdison Bronze IL'ite

If intentions are bad, it won't be done in front of you. In our society most of them are not the "touchy', hugging type of people, but some are, including parents, grandparents kissing on cheek, holding hands or hugging. Some of us do hug as soon as one enters the house, some gives a peck on the cheek, thats perfectly normal. There are some, who are EXTREMELY close but father won't lay a finger on daughter, it all depends, but both are fine, just depends the upbringing, culture. Maybe you are not used to it. My grandmother used to just wait outside and look for the son to reach home. Its what the olden days parents did. It only means one thing. Her son is the "world' to her. He has been the sole purpose of living for her. Try not to deprive that, you would understand that when u become a MOM, all the best to you.