1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Have No Regrets,Get on in Life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, May 17, 2013.

1. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji
    I only get to comment on threads in the first page mainly bec I am LAZY and forgetfull too.
    This one I wanted to comment from the day I saw but see I FORGOT .. today I got determined to search and comment and what do I see you and Kamla making a pact! WOW so I m also joining the pact
    Reading your words here shows me how much we both are alike
    For me I can never ever hold a grudge mainly because I Forget that I supposed to hold one.
    This has bad side effects
    In real life women hold stronger grudges than men but since I forget whatever disagreement that happened in thte past I will behave normally but the other woman will be glaring at me visibly holding the grudge
    If someone wants to talk to me about some grudge that happened years back... haha.. but they dont approach the honest or direct way! What to do cowards! So its not happening at ll because not only do I not remember them I have also forgotten them and whatever is the grudge that happened!
    You know people who commit wrong doings are out of tune with reality and truth so naturally they cannot come up to you start talking and get things resolved.
    So in IL if someone holds a grudge with me ust come out and say so because if someone is expecting me to take the initiative and talk thats not happening because I do not even remember whats it all about!!!
    I consider it a blessing that I do nothold anything against anyone. Even if I have less money this quality appears so rich within .

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chitra,

jump on the bandwagon, get half a dozen bottles of scotch, and come and meet me in Jaipur.HAHA

WElcome and thanks.

Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chitra,

Comment as and when u like on my posts , not to worry.

yr habit is good, of forgetting slights given by people, so u are always happy, and i guess u must be giving tension to those people who troubled u, that how come chitra is so hapopy, and that she is nice to us, so keep yr medical condition a secret , will u.HAHAHAHAHAHA

Superb one that.

Regards

kamal