How To start a Online Boutique shop

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by srisuresh, Apr 25, 2013.

1. srisuresh

srisuresh New IL'ite

Hi All,

Am srilakshmi from chennai interested to start a online boutique shop for women.
    Kindly let me know the pros & cons for this business.
    Also let me know if they are good vendors in chennai.

Request your guidance & inputs for me to goahead n start...

Thanks you all in advance.

Regards,
    sri

2. nisha27

nisha27 Bronze IL'ite

hi dear

i am also thinking of doing some online business,but i dont have any idea,how to start.please give some suggestion.

3. rheasingh

rheasingh New IL'ite

starting a boutique is a good idea and going online is even a better idea!!! I suggest may be you start with the offline model first and then make it online..for then you'll have pics and images of your services, products, studio, genre etc to be put on your site. then may be with the help of online media you can market it..all the best

1 person likes this.
  4. kalaipriya

kalaipriya Platinum IL'ite

open facebook account and post some pictures and share with your friends.

5. Vemala

Vemala Gold IL'ite

Few guidelines to start online business:
    -> You need to have online bank account
    -> Good Courier service
    -> Dedicated person to attend the calls, Gift warpping, Getting Raw materials etc.
    -> TAT (Turn Around Time) should be less than 24 hrs to success online business.
    -> Manage to handle trobule to some people..

Patience pays.

Best of luck..

Regards

3 people like this.
  6. shanthagomathi

shanthagomathi Junior IL'ite

All the best!!
    Choose the company name,
    Do a firm registration with an auditor.
    Take a copy of it and create a current account.
    If it is pure online, Create website << you can contact me for this >>
    Promote it, Market it, I am sure you will earn a lot.

7. sudhayamini

sudhayamini Senior IL'ite

Hi

You should have a account with net banking facility
    Choose a boutique name and create the below accounts accordingly.
    Create a gmail account to get in touch with supplier
    Create a facebook account to post the catlogs to your friends and relatives from your peronsal id
    You can also create a free website for your online shop like Weebly - Create a free website and a free blog
    Have a visiting card printed for your shop/boutique to give to your clients/shops
    Check what is going good at your area so that before online shop, you can have clients from your
    near area.

If you need any more details, ping me to sudhadotyaminidot81at gmail dot com
    I am dealing with leggings, cotton dress materials, syntetic dress materials, now improving to get for cottong sarees and nighties because of summer time.

1 person likes this.
  8. Sahasra11

Sahasra11 New IL'ite

Hi Sudha

So are you doing online sales ?? Please share details of how you initially started your business and any initial mistakes or lessons which you can share with others planning to start new business ??

Thanks
    Sahasra

9. nehalverma

nehalverma New IL'ite

Hello Everyone,

I am Nehal. I am 23, I recently got shifted to Hyderabad, basically I am from Varanasi (Banaras). I am passionate about designing clothing and fashion and business. Varanasi is a great place for fashion and antique work at its best and cheap price. I was planning of opening a boutique and bring the antique & unique style and work of Varanasi to Hyderabad. But since I am new to Hyderabad dont know much about this place.I would be glad and will appreciate if anyone would like join as partner. At present Idea is the all what I have so can anyone guide me that how to get started and what are the essential point to keep in mind and how much investment will be needed. Please enlighten me with your thoughts.

10. radhavj

radhavj Senior IL'ite

hi nehal, I saw ur reply about the antique work my name is radha can since I dn' have a mssging facility ...how can I contact u..u can see the directory of Bangalore and get my number ..pls call bac.on that
    thanks
    radha

I am Nehal. I am 23, I recently got shifted to Hyderabad, basically I am from Varanasi (Banaras). I am passionate about designing clothing and fashion and business. Varanasi is a great place for fashion and antique work at its best and cheap price. I was planning of opening a boutique and bring the antique & unique style and work of Varanasi to Hyderabad. But since I am new to Hyderabad dont know much about this place.I would be glad and will appreciate if anyone would like join as partner. At present Idea is the all what I have so can anyone guide me that how to get started and what are the essential point to keep in mind and how much investment will be needed. Please enlighten me with your thoughts.[/QUOTE]