Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. aarth0203

aarth0203 Silver IL'ite

Hello Pragaspathy Sir,

Hope you remember me. Kindly refer to post # 15388. We both moved to a new city in December last year. Since then my husband has faced quite a few issues in his job. How much ever he works hard he is not getting recoganised and now is in need of searching a new project. He is trying his level best to serach jobs outside but things don't seem click. I have given his details below

DOB -2-Mar-1980
    Time - 7:30 PM
    Place - Chennai

Sir can you please tell when my husband will reach a good position in his career and settle down in a company. I am worried as he has changed 2 companies in last 3 years and 3 projects in last 2 years. His career is going in a downward trend since Sep 2010. He is currently very depressed because of his career.
    Also kindly let us know if there is any chance for us to migrate back to South India(Chennai or Hyderabad or Bangalore)

2. soumya2011

soumya2011 New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathiji,

Inspite of your health condition you have answered my query. Thanks a lot for that.
    We will try to follow your advice and leave the rest to God. I think I still have few
    hard lessons to learn from Lord Saturn this time. Take care of your health and get well
    soon.
    Thanks
    ~soumya

Last edited: May 28, 2013
  3. sowbhagya

sowbhagya New IL'ite

Thank YOu Very much sir...Pranams..

Sowbhagya Sharma

4. ashyprynia

ashyprynia Bronze IL'ite

5. sethu_m_s

sethu_m_s Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Good Morning!

I have been constantly trying to search for a job for the last 2 months but unfortunately not even interview calls are getting , I am really worried about the situation. As per the predictions upto May 12th was good time, since that has elapsed , is there any hope in the near future. I await your advise and blessings.

Regards
    QUOTE=Pragaspathy;2747331]
    Dear Mrs. Sethu_M_S,

Now the time is very favourable for getting the change of job till 12th May, 2013 and this will give you the chance of getting the job of your expectation, leading to change of life style. Your chart is also favourable for business. However, at present, as you are in the final of ezharai sani, you should be extra cautious in invsting money and also you are running the Rahu dasa also. Hence, you can make your first priority for change of job; then you can initially business of your expectation with a small investment, as a part time and you can think of expanding the same, depending upon the progress, that too after Nov 2014; by the time the Ezharai sani period will be over.

You can request your present to lit Ghee lamp to Goddess Durga in your name, birth star and birth sign; as you are running theRahu dasa till 15.09.2015 and this will nullify the illeffects of dasa lord Rahu.

Regards.
    [/QUOTE]

6. siminag

siminag New IL'ite

sir ji waiting for urs reply from three weeks give your advise plsz..........

7. Trnmadhavan

Trnmadhavan New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

My close relative's son is back from US a few months back after finishing his masters degree.He wanted to study further but was unable to do so because of some problems.For the last few months he is searching for a job but nothing favourable has happened so far.Kindly let me know when he will be able to get a job or whether he will study further.He is 26 years old so his parents also want to look for an alliance after he settles in a job.Could you please tell the favourable period for his marriage as well.

His details are:

Date of Birth : 21 June 1987
    Time of Birth : 8:05 AM
    Place of Birth : Srirangam,Trichy

Thanks and Regards,
    Madhavan

8. sethu_m_s

sethu_m_s Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Today , I received the first interview call, interview is on June 3rd. The comapny is very good, I hope I get this.
    I seek your advice and blessings.

Regards
    [/QUOTE]

9. iCool

iCool Senior IL'ite

This is in reference to post #17423
    This proposal which i have mentioned is cancelled now.
    Now what can i do sir?
    When will my marriage happen?
    Will i get any opportunity to work outside India?
    My details:
    DOB: 21 Aug 83
    TOB: 8.45pm
    Place of Birth: neyveli
    Thanks
    iCool

10. gopika1406

gopika1406 New IL'ite

dear sir..
    kindly gothro' #17437 and reply me pls...waiting for ur reply..