Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Icool,

Having finalized the marriage proposal, it is not fair to study the compatibility issue. Let us wait for some time and then take up any issues

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Siminag,

I have few requests, i.e. around 20 requests relating to progeny is pending. I shall do the same one by one shortly; then I shall reply to you.

Regards.

3. skumars25

skumars25 New IL'ite

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mr. Charminglibran,

Thank You very much for ur kind message.

Kindly avoid making repeated posting.

You are about to become 50 years of age and it is strange that you are not settled professional in the life. Everyone has future and it will not come with miracles. Be sincere and hard working in your attempts, with positive thinking and you will certainly succeed in your life.

Accept whatever is available and prove in the same and then you will certainly succeed in your life and leave all your negative attitude, which is good for you.

Regards

5. archanaajays

archanaajays New IL'ite

hello sir ..

Can you pls predict about my career and will I have a stable career ..right now I am not working.. I was working before marriage for 6 months in Infosys.. I am a bbm graduate and a diploma holder in business .. Right now I am facing problems in marriage.. That's why I am worried about the job.. I never had a plan to work untill my daughter is 3.. But now I am forced to as I need to be financially independent ..
    Now a days I am going for bank coaching..

My Details

DOB : 15 august 1987
    Place of birth : Pathanamthitta District, Kerala
    Time : 1.57 pm

Husband details :

DOB: 2 feb 1980
    Time : 4.45am
    Place : pathanamthitta
    Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Archana

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Kumar,

Thank you very much for your kind enquiry. I am little better. I am giving reply one by one. I remember that you had asked regarding the proceed for fasting. Every region have some system, which may be followed. However, it is better, as suggested by me, you can be on fast from sun rise to sun; which is considered to be good; you can take fruits and fruit juice and no rise made items and better avoid any milk made products including coffee and tea

regards

1 person likes this.
  7. gopika1406

gopika1406 New IL'ite

sir...
    name:aarthimoi
    yime of birth:4.05pm
    place of birth:madurai
    date of birth:12.03.1989
    i want to know when will my sis get married?she has been suffering with health probs always and no peace at work place also.pls suggest some pariharam for this

8. ShankuBalaji

ShankuBalaji New IL'ite

Dear sir,

Hope you are doing good. Last week you mentioned you will assess all progeny related
    requests and answer mine by then. When shall i expect your reply sir? Your reply means a lot to us sir.

9. iCool

iCool Senior IL'ite

Thank you sir. I will update you this staus by next weekend.

Thanks
    icool

10. deepthi345

deepthi345 New IL'ite

Hello sir,

=======Husband Details========
    Husband Name : Satish Nagaraju
    Place of Birth : Bengaluru
    Date of Birth : 22/04/1976
    Time of Birth : 11:00 AM
    ====================My details ==========

Name : Deepthi Satish
    Place of Birth : Krishna Raj Pet (K R Pet) [Mandya District, near Mysore]
    Date of Birth : 27/04/1984
    Time of Birth : 09:20 PM
    ==========================================

Please find below post#11198 details

Originally Posted by Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Deepthi,

According to your chart, the time for the present upto 16.05.012 is highly favourable for getting conceive, if not the period from 07.03.2013 to 26.06.2013 is highly supportive.

However, according to your husband's chart, there is a curse of Jupiter, which is an obstructing factor for the birth of the child. Hence, it is essential that necessary remedial measures, concerning the curse of Jupiter for the birth of the child has to be done. I don't know, as you are in China, whether you may be able to do this. During your next visit to India, you can try to do this or you can request your blood relatives, either father, or mother, or brother or sister to do this at their place of stay in India. You have good chances of getting the child; however, this remedial measures for curse of Jupiter is must.

Have a positive thinking and God will certainly bless you with his beautiful gift.

Regards

(86.02-12 AJ / 15.20-11 CJ)