1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Need info about ob-gyn in or around Methuen, MA

Discussion in 'Indians in Massachusetts' started by chinnirekha, Jan 27, 2013.

1. chinnirekha

chinnirekha Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    I need information about Indian Gynecologist in or around Methuen, MA. Please let me know about any other good ob-gyn (not particularly Indian) near methuen, MA or nearby places like Lowell, MA; Haverhill, MA; Salem, NH.

Thanks,
    rekha:)

2. hymavarun

hymavarun Silver IL'ite

Hi
    I dont live near methuen.but i can give a suggestion.go through your insurance and search for obgyn.there you can get the listings of doctors.click on any of the doctor and read the discription about the doctor.look for their interesting subjects and if they match to your problem or not.you can get indian doctors too.i cant say for sure.hope this helps..

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  3. chinnirekha

hi Hyma,
    Thanks for replying.I already searched in that way. But I wish to consult a doctor in my surrounding areas who known for their treatment by atleat one or two indians.

4. SuganyaJawahar

SuganyaJawahar Senior IL'ite

Hi Rekha,
    Do you live in Methuen, MA? Where are you living? I live in Methuen too and I went to Andover OB/GYN for my pregnancy. They were pretty good.

5. chinnirekha

Hai Suganya,
    Nice to know that you are also from Methuen:).I live in Summit Place apartments. Where do you live in methuen ? Can you Please give me the details about Andover OB/GYN .I googled but didn't get any results .Is there any website for them ? Are there any indian doctors over there? Please reply as soon as posiible.
    Thanks in advance.
    Bye
    Rekha.

6. LittleSparrow

LittleSparrow New IL'ite

Hey dont know if you got the details.
    Here's the address and no.
    140 Haverhill St Ste 1, Andover, MA. Call them at (978) 475-2731
    Got it online.. The place is called Doctors Park. Try putting that and search for the doctors there.. you might get an Indian one.. i'm not sure if they have one or not.
    Take care..

7. SuganyaJawahar

SuganyaJawahar Senior IL'ite

Wow.. what a small world it is.. I live in the same place too.. We should meet up sometime.. Little Sparrow is right about the doctor. I saw Andrea Polonsky and her group of doctors. None of them were Indian though. They were pretty decent and friendly enough to me. My pregnancy went well with them. BTW, we should meet at a common area sometime soon.. What you say?

8. chinnirekha

Hai Suganya,
    Thanks for the info.Can we meet somewhere in clubhouse or park . Are your parents/inlaws interested to take bus tour to Niagara,newyork as package.I tried to PM you but got an error message that your inbox is full. please PM me your contact number .