Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. ashyprynia

ashyprynia Bronze IL'ite

Good morning sir,

.....I am very happy to see your predictions so correct so far, and now I am tempted to give mine.

I am worried about money and security for my kids in future. I am a housewife and my husband takes care of the financial matters, and I am bit weak in the subject. He takes care of us very very well, but still I lack confidence in myself. I spend wisely, but will I be able to safeguard ??!
    DOB: 3Nov,1976 (ksheerabdi dwadasi) (wednesday)
    POB: near tanuku,AP
    TOB: 8:11 pm

thankyou sir.

2. aruna27

aruna27 New IL'ite

Sir,
    Please let me know if I am likely to travel onsite in coming months.I have been approached for one onsite travel but it is not yet confirmed . I have also enrolled for public/ govt exam this month and would like to know if i would be successful . my details are 27 september 1985 / 11.25am /chennai.
    Also please let us know if time period is good to shift to new house as we are not getting any rentals for the same. We are currently in a rented house

3. Bright1905

Bright1905 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Thankyou so much for your reply, for your prediction & for the guidelines.
    Your reply brought in very positive vibes in me, I felt happy n optimistic.
    Thankyou so much Sir ...for your time & patience & for the selfless service you render to us.

MAY GOD BLESS U ABUNDANTLY.

Thanks & Best Regards,

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Pursuehappiness,

I have sought for a clarification whether the time of birth is 07.30 AM or PM. On getting the reply, I shall send my reply.

Regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Asyprynia,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, in your chart, the 2nd lord, lord of finance has gone to 6th house, house of debt and associated with the 12th lord Mars and also the Rahu, which confirms the problems relating to saving and also the Jupiter is in the 12th bhava, which means that the bank balance may be nil. Hence, in order to care of the children, please try to make some kind of investments like ULIP, insurance, fixed deposits; etc., which will be good for them.

Regards

6. deepthijags

deepthijags Senior IL'ite

hello sir

my details

dob:24/01/1979
    tob:10.20 pm
    place:udupi

i was working for 6+ years and had to quit due to personal reasons.i am not working since aug 2012.i am currently looking for job .kindly let me know when i will get the job.

7. revathi75

revathi75 New IL'ite

Sir,

Kindly reply sir

My details are as follows:

Name: Kannan
    Date of Birth: 4th September 1970
    Time of Birth: 11.50 p.m
    Place of Birth: Tutukodi District, Tamil nadu

Sir, I am not getting good job, wherever I join I face problems. Also, I have booked 1 BHK apartment in Nov-2011, till today registration is not done. Please suggest me when these problems will be solved.

Regards
    Kannan

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Aruna27,

Based on the birth details given by you, you belong to Scorpio Ascendant and the 12th house is afflicted by Ketu and aspected by Rahu and the 12th lord Venus is in conjunction with Mars and aspected by Rahu. This indicates that there are chances for getting settled in a foreign country.

As far as the timing is concerned, even though the period for the present is supportive for any foreign assignment; but there are likely to be some obstacles till 30.06.2013 and the chances in this regard is supportive very much from 01.07.2013 to 11.08.2014 and it is more so between 01.07.2013 and 26.07.2013 and 08.11.2013 and 16.03.2014

AS regards the shifting of the house, you can try to move between 06.00 and 07.00 AM on Monday, the 20th May,2013

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Bright1905,

I am happy to know that you have come out of your mental trauma and hope that you will have a peaceful life.

May God Bless U all abundantly in all respect.

Regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Deepthijags,

At present, the transit planets are not much supportive for getting the job; however, according to the running the dasa, the period between 24th June, 2013 and 18th July, 2013 is supportive to a certain extent. Hence, you may look for the job and accept whatever is available, instead aiming for the job of your expectation and you can try to get the job of your like after some time; when the favourable transit period gets operated.

Regards.