Who in your opinion is the best husband?

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by Laxmi, Apr 7, 2008.

Who in your opinion is the best husband?

1. One who loves unconditionally

20 vote(s)
    29.0%
  2. One who looks smart

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  3. One who provides adequate monetary support to the family

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. None of the above, I like my husband for what he is

45 vote(s)
    65.2%
  1. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

My vote is for 'unconditional love'----if there is love then everything falls in place....

sriniketan

2. rashmigirish

rashmigirish New IL'ite

Hi All,

My vote for...liking for what he is.. i like my hubby for wat he is...he is always caring ..i feel caring is nothing but love. he has always supported and guided me.. this is what is needed from an ideal husband.

3. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

dear laxmi

i love my hubby very much and accept him for what he is...he means the world to me and shares a good rapport with me...i love u my hub !!!!

lov
    sowmi

4. divya1984

divya1984 New IL'ite

Dear all,

I have always dreamt of a husband who loves unconditionally but it has always remained as a dream. I have learned to accept the reality and now love my husband for what he is. We have had many bitter as well as better experiences. After 5 years of marriage we know each other and are adjusting in life. It is a give and take policy.

Luv and prayers always...........
    divya

5. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Hi ,

After so many years of marriage, I've learnt to love my husband for just the way he is.
    Of course, during the course of our marriage, both of us have made positive changes that has brought us closer together.

If we need unconditional love, we should also do the same...!

Cheers
    Krithika

6. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear laxmi,
    this poll is just theory, in actual life man cannot do all those things, but yes he can be there when needed, and take care with support when possible, sometime they are unable to do what they actually want to do and end up doing just the opposite, like how sukhi sivam says the day woman started analysing man the married life went for a toss, as long as the men were working and woman were taking care of home front there was no clash and woman of those days never wanted to cross verify anything and wanted it that way so it was a lot more peaceful, ava purusha ava yenna venumnalum pannuva naamba appadiya is a statement many followed and lived peacefully, education came enlightenment came with it analysation followed and the crack in love was seen...yes all i can say is even after his death of 12yrs i am unable to place anyone there, so there must had been something in him and my love for him may not diminish anywhere around now...thanks for getting me to say this which was tough..sunkan

Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  7. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi ILites

Thanks all for participating in this thread and expressing your views.

Sunkan,
    a special thanks to you for opening your heart and expressing your view on the poll topic.

Do continue to take a look at this week's poll too.

8. mouli_7

mouli_7 New IL'ite

Hi Laxshmi,
    Well for me undoubtablly my sweetheart, when i married him I didn't know wht a package he's :hiya, but believe me he's more than I ever asked for, good and kind human being, very understanding, helps me a lot in my daily work loads, gives me my space, guides me, never ever pushes me if I am not sure of doing something, he respects my family members and treats them as his own, and lots more, i guess I am more than lucky, tht he's my sweetheart,he pampers me too but not all the time once in a while.....Oh he's such a gem. I guess caring and being there for you, when u need is the unconditional love........my hubby is everything to me. And he cares for our son in so many ways too, wht more u can ask for
    Bye
    shwetha