Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. madhumanohar

madhumanohar New IL'ite

hi all,
    very happy to be here with you all.

looking forward a nice time here..

i hope i can make you happy and expecting the same.. _Happy_Easter__by_love1008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2013
  2. Sakthi28

Sakthi28 New IL'ite

Hi.... This is sakthi

Hope this will be a Better blog...

Thanks..

3. Spiritedaway

Spiritedaway New IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    Hope you all are in great health. New to the community,I am looking forward to my interaction & hoping to develop friends here.
    TC & have a great day

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2013
  4. meeraganesh

meeraganesh Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    i am meera a mom of a 5 yr old daughter :)
    i stay in doha(Qatar)
    i am new to your community, looking forward to a great experience of sharing and receiving with all of you.

thanks

take care

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Zabee, Sharmila, Madhumanohar and Sakthi
    Welcome you all to indusladies community.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Zabee please browse here Indians in Abu Dhabi and see if you can find someone if not add your query here and members will help you in this.

Sharmila nice to know about you. Hope you will have a great time with us all.

Madhumanohar that was a nice attachment but my dear easter is already over we will have to wait for a year again for that to come back. :) We look forward seeing more of you in IL.
    It is against forum etiquette to use chat/sms style writing in posts. This requirement is to ensure that we maintain the quality of discussion in our community. You can see further background in this announcement.

Sakthi browse through and come back to let us know if you liked it here or not. But I will assure you that you will have a wonderful time around here.

6. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Spiritedaway and Meera
    Welcome you both to Il community.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Spiritedaway we are all fine thank you, we hope to hear the same from you. By interacting with members here you can make friends. We look forward seeing more of you here.

Meera nice to have you amidst us all here. We look forward for your interaction around the forums.

7. malathi0104

malathi0104 New IL'ite

hi all

This is malu from mumbai i like the book lover of sydney i am a single mother with kid making our life better and looking for a great future

8. mybabycart

mybabycart New IL'ite

Hi Everybody,
    I am Mridula mother of Kabir , my 3 year old son .I am a techie turned entrepreneur and am loving it .
    I own a portal for baby care. Hope to help mothers with first hand knowledge that I have gained as a parent as well as the owner of baby care portal.

Cheers,
    Mridula

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2013
  9. Nitadesai

Nitadesai New IL'ite

Hi, I am from India now I am in Dubai.I am an abstract and contempory artist.In India I use to hold workshops for Rajasthani Phad Painting,Kerala Mural Painting,Charcoal painting,Candle making,Pencil Sketching,Acrylic painting,Art and craft classes for children,Paper Quilling,Origato flowers,Hand embroidery and many more subjects Was working with Rob on a programe on Pogo chanel MAD as sr. art superviser. Now shifted to Sharjah and hoping to start some work. I am sure I will get help from you all.
    Thank you.

10. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Malu, Travelkhana, Mridula, Nita

Welcome to the wonderful IndusLadies community. You can go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to understand the site better. For any further questions please look into this forum Site Help & FAQs - IndusLadies

Thank you for joining us here. Looking forward to seeing you in other forums.

Malu,
    Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Travelkhana,
    You will get such details in Travel - IndusLadies forum. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Mridula,
    I had to remove the external blog link from your post as it is against the Forum Etiquette. Kindly note that self promotion is not allowed. If you would like to advertise with us please contact support@indusladies.com.
    You might find Parenting & Kids - IndusLadies forum interesting. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Nita,
    Check Indians in UAE - IndusLadies forum. You might get inputs/ideas from fellow members.