Who am I? - Part II

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Re: Hi

Hi Vidhya,

Hearty welcome to IL.

Cheers,

Priya

2. anubal

anubal New IL'ite

Hi !!!

I joined this forum today. I live in Bangalore with my Hubby. I like to browse a lot, try out different recipes, love to learn different types of crafts, read fictions, short stories or whatever story books I get.. :)

This forum has lots of information. Looking forward to participate in it ;)

Regards,
    Anu

3. ushasridhar

ushasridhar New IL'ite

Who am I? - Part I

Hey fellas,

I am Usha Sridhar currently from UAE soon to be leaving this country which has housed me for the last 14 years for Chennai. I am a Law Graduate working for a company called UAE Exchange Centre as Senior Manager, Legal Affairs since 1995. My husband is an Endocrinologist and we shall be moving back to Chennai this month end. I feel really bad to leave this country, but after all I am going back to my HOME. So am trying to get used to this change. I love listening to Music, reading and love Golf. My main hobbies were reading reading and more reading. I also used to do some reading for blind people. I am gald to be a part of this great community.
    Regards
    Usha

4. sukan91

sukan91 New IL'ite

Re: Links for Various Categories in Chitvish Recipes

Hi all,
    I'm Mrs . Sudha here hailing from Chennai.
    I'm new to this blog and I came to know abt this site when I was browsing for a recipe. I feel I hv missed this section for a long time but its always "better late than never", right? I'm a housewife with 2 daughters. Hubby is a consultant.

I hope to have a good time with u all. See u

Sudha

5. Sowparnika

Sowparnika Silver IL'ite

Re: Hello Friends! This is Nicole

hi nicole,
    welcome to IL...hope u find time amidst ur busy schedule to participate actively in IL...have a nice time being an ILite...!!

rgds,
    sowpar

6. Lalla

Lalla New IL'ite

Hi, my name is Laura. lalla for my friends, I am not indu, I am an italian girl,
    I am writing from Rome.
    When I was a child, one of my teachers gave me a book on indian culture and I fell in love with it; now I am a woman but my passion for this culture is very strong!!!
    My hobbies are dance, cooking and natural make up and beauty tips

I hope that we can be friends!!!

thank you!

PS: Sorry for my bad english....I hope to improve it!!!!

7. lakshmidevi

lakshmidevi New IL'ite

Hi All,

Even though I had joined IL quite a while ago, I had not been very active. To introduce myself, I live in Bangalore with my family of three boys [ two in their twenties and one in the last year of his teens] and my husband. I have a variety of interests which makes me a "jack of all trades...." Some of my stronger passions are classical music[ hindustani and carnatic] gardening, trying out new recipes [ although I'm not much of a cook!], and more recently exploring the rich world of Indian herbs/weeds and medicinal plants and their culinary and medicinal uses. .In this I was greatly impressed with some of the recipes in IL especially Mrs. Seethalakshmi's. I have yet to explore IL in greater detail.Now I'm in the process of collecting as many plants as I can and propagating them.
    I guess that's about it. I hope to be able to contribute positively to this wonderful site.

Regards,
    Devi

8. rathhi

rathhi Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    I'm a homemaker,
    interested in arts& crafts,
    do hand embroidry,rangoli ...
    bye
    rathhi

9. kapuchu

kapuchu New IL'ite

hi all
    this is a very informative site where a wide range of topics are discussed. we get to know various religious matters and also enjoy short stories. also can talk to people all over the world. Really great and i am happy to become a member today.

i am in nashville tennessee.

kapuchu

10. Vandas

Vandas New IL'ite

Hi I live in Chennai and interested in health foods,and all sections in Indus Ladies.
    Looking forward for exciting times

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.