Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nishajeet

nishajeet New IL'ite

plz help me friends

hi friends,
    i am new to this site i need help an cooperation frm all the members i am looking for some friends frm chennai basically who knws much abt the place called nagercoil which comes in kanyakunari state. i am in serious problem personally.i will share this with u peaople who can help me plz friends come farward to help me.i am muslim frm lower middle class family i am self made making my life normally with all necessities.now ia m 24.i got married to a person who belongs to nagercoil.actually we met tro amatrimonial site latter on we use to caht and talk relation builded up this guy stays in dubai so he cam efrm dubai to convince my parents with my force they got convinced as i am the decision maker.and we got married as my parents r looking for other matches.his family mebers knws abt it but they dint accepted as they r looking for huge dowry.whichwe cant pay.guy is good nad i am confident abt him so we got married.latter on he sent me visit visa and i went to dubai.we r quit gud there.he promised me that he will convert visit as family visa.but latter he requested me to go bak indai as he is resigning job as he got lots of pressure.with his force i came back evn though i got job there.thinking taht i should obey him and he shld be happy.till then every thing is fine latter on aft few days he stopped calling me .whn i called he said he got struked eith some office work and said he is comming india to attend his brothers marriage and will take me to intraduce to his family.i was waiting for his arrival.latter on no reply frm his side i waiting no mails no calls whn i called to dubai they said he already left to india i contacted his sister who use to talk to em properly started ignoring me not taking my calls.to my surprise whn he got on line he started scolding me that y i called on his home number .and said he is not intrested and he wants divorse frm me.i lfet him at taht time thinking he is in some tesions but its repeated many times in mails also.latter i received papers saying that as i said i dont want to join his family he is giving talak to me.where as he still dint intraduced me to his family.as i am not fit financially i am help less to do some thing.plz friends help me what can i do now.?r that papers valid.still my parents dont knw this if i tell also they r helpless i have to face it.any legal persons in this forum plz help me.i want to sue taht person

nisha

1 person likes this.
  2. GeethaVani

GeethaVani New IL'ite

Hello to everyone

Hi IndusLadies,

:wave My name is Geetha n I live in Seoul,South Korea.I came to know about this site through "Eenadu Daily" n felt very happy to know that this site is exclusively for ladies. From now pe on,I would like to participate in the members activities n woulg like to share my ideas,problems if I get any ,n make friends with other IndusLadies members.
    I'l be very happy if anyone give response to this mail n let me know of the member activities.

Best Regards,

GeethaVani

<!-- / message --><!-- controls -->[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2006
  3. GeethaVani

GeethaVani New IL'ite

want a suggestion

Pravinaji,
    Namasthe.Myname is GeethaVani n I'm 30yrs old.I just joind this site n browsing through the members profiles where i found urs. wow! really u r great.:clap you are a successful homemaker,business women ,mother etc.etc.;

After reading about you, I felt like giving mail to you n seeking ur advise in doing business.hope u will find time to giv reply to me. first of all let me tell u who I'm.

I'm an Indian (Hyd ,A.P) who shifted to Seoul,soth korea along with my husband few days back.I did my graduation in biological sciences n hold Higher Diploma in software Engineering. worked as technical executive for an MNC before my marriage n looked after our own software firm for one yr (we no longer running that company) .

now, I would like to work from home or do some business in which I'l have personal n company's growth at the same time I should find time to spend with my husband .n my little son(2yrs old).

So,In this regard, as a business woman, can u suggest any suitable business for me?

awaiting ur earliest reply.

Regards,

GeethaVani.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2006
  4. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Proper threads

Hi Geetha,

Welcome to you. Start going through all the threads. Then you'll know where and what to post.
    If you want to work from home and want to talk about that, see that there is a thread in 'work and money' forum. Go through that and you'll learn many things and also will get help.
    latha :wave

5. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

kerala forum

Dear Bhavani,

Introduce yourself in the kerala forum. There you can meet many of your clan and group.
    Iam also from Kerala but born and brought up in chennai.
    Latha :wave

6. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Hello all

I think I somehow missed this thread. I know by this time I have made 2 friends from IL. After a long time I have jumped into my long forgotten hobby of making friends in all walks and all ages.

Name: C. Rajameenakshi W/o Lovable person S. Arunachalam
    So my log in name is RajmiArun

Chennai, Chennai, Chennai is where I was born, educated got married.

Except for a few years in my childhood and after marriage I am a pucca Chennai Vaasi. Though we had and currently live in suburbs of Chennai I will be proud to tell me as a Chennaiite.

Did my masters in Human Resource Management after my daughter was born.

2 kids. Daughter Annapurni@ Surabi doing her UKG never has she said no to anything that she wants to try and never has she failed in whatever she had tried. A very hard worker about whom I am so proud of that I celebrate her so much, Son Muthukumaran@ Shrawan.

Hobbies: Reading lots and lots of books of all varities, making friends, collecting recipies and when ever I feel like trying some try it and lo I had to eat them as my hubby can never taste even anything that is out of the regulars.

Loving parents who have given me a good education and a good husband and had taught me all that I need to know in my life and had given me the strength that I need whenever I am to face any situation:clap .

7. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Rajmi

Nice to read abt you, you have introduced yourself well. And I enjoy reading your posts in IL. Stay happy, you and family.

8. santha

santha New IL'ite

Hi friends

Hi friends , I am santha from chennai. Doing Master of engineering in VLSI departments. I completed my UG in coimbatore, Here joined for first year. I am single and i am the elder one , having one younger brother:evil: .

wlith luv,
    santha

9. Deepav

Deepav New IL'ite

hello

hello everybody

I am deepa and i live in st louis .It is since a year i am in this part of the world .I came to know about this site through an article in Hindu .
    Wonderful Job ladies .
    Keep the flag running high.:-D
    Would Love to Share Knowledge -and gain knowledge too
    bye
    deepa

10. sindhujav

sindhujav New IL'ite

Sindhu-Mom of 9 month old daughter Kavya

Hello everybody,

I am Sindhu now living in US.I was born in Erode,TamilNadu and brought up in Bangalore. I got married in 2002 and came to Boston. Since then I have been browsing,chatting, emailing , etc. I love to cook and watch movies.I like to try new recipes and make my husband try the food, a big critic of my cooking. I have a beautiful daughter Kavya- she is keeping me busy all the time and I love to play with my daughter.

Well that's about me!!!!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.