Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. lgonsalves

lgonsalves New IL'ite

Hi everyone.. Im new here.. Like all mothers I would also like to work from home and take care of my kid.

Hope I get the opportunity here as all the other websites that promises you work are fake or fraud.

Please do help if you can.

Regards,
    Lgonsalves.

2. ramyanu22

ramyanu22 New IL'ite

hi,

My name is ramya and i am from cochin. I am married and have a baby girl who is 3 yrs now. This is the first time i am visiting this site. I browsed through the net to get some information about how to handle possessive MIL's and i came across this blog ' How to handle a possessive mother-
    in-law?" by malini. I got inspired by the whole thing and instantly registered.

I am badly in need of sum help as this is screwing up my life and health together. Hope to find new friends too.

thanks...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2013
  3. anjibern

anjibern New IL'ite

I was directed to Introduce myself here :)

So, Hellloooooooo ladies!

4. anujakothari

anujakothari New IL'ite

Hi everyone...i'm Anuja here..i have recently moved to dublin from india...i am here to get along with new people and make neew friends..looking forward to this forum...
    Thanks,
    Anuja

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2013
  5. bhargavi508

bhargavi508 New IL'ite

Hi All

I am bhargavi living in Stl.louis, MO. Recently came to know about this site which was very helpful for Indian home wifes in U.S and nice to have new friends in U.S

Will try to be active member.

Thanks!!

6. krish0808

krish0808 New IL'ite

Hi .. I am Krishna Kumar, new to this site.

Currently working as a Senior Software Engineer in one of the TOP IT companies
    It's quite interesting to know that there is a site with many good things and information on various sources.
    I m a guy with lots of passion in inventing new things and for publishing innovative thoughts and intention to learn something new everyday.

Hope to see all my goals achieved here ..Wish me all the best :)

7. sandy2013

sandy2013 New IL'ite

Hi All
    I am sandy and new to this forum world

We are relocating to Charlotte NC soon . We have one daughter 5 yrs old

I am looking for renting an apartment around a good elementary schools, could some one please suggest some of the good school districts in and around Charlotte? Ballantyne elementary school or providence spring elementary school is good can anyone suggest which is best ? Also, any information on some of good apartments to stay would be grately helpful. Thanks in advance.

8. sunita1211

sunita1211 Silver IL'ite

Hello beauties,
    i am sunita sharma a housewife. I m a newbie to this forum.i am here to know ad share all the beauty secrets...

9. Reshmi27

Reshmi27 New IL'ite

Hey everyone. I'm looking for friends in the Richmond area/va . I have a 13 month old boy and would love to meet other mothers. If anyone is in the Richmond area, please reply. Would love to meet people.

10. Dhanwanti

Dhanwanti New IL'ite

Hello everyone- i am dhanwanti .i have my son who is now 3 yrs +3 months still searching for cbse board schools for admission. Can someone help me.

Thanks