Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Susmita

Susmita New IL'ite

Hi

Hi friends
    I m susmita....My family members and friends use 2 call me Smita....me 2 like that v much...
    Actually i m from AP.....now i m in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:State><st1:place>California</st1:place></st1:State>
    i do like making friends.......that 2 with our ppl
    i do write some poetry.....and some creative thinking
    I like Dancing, Singing...(I Learned Karnatik Classical Music)
    Basically my nature is
    I feel boor on routine things, so i use 2 do my routine things also differently everyday, so with that i feel every day is new and fresh....so i can get some more new thoughts to do something

Hope this is very gud 1 to make new relationships<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> :wave <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype>
    With smile
    Susmita

2. slgayatri

slgayatri Bronze IL'ite

I am Gayathri

Hi All
    This is Gayathri from Bangalore, India.
    This is a very good idea to keep such sites exclusively for women.
    Actually, I've seen so many sites but I didn't get any interest.
    Today I read in the eenadu news paper(Telugu) about this site and I am very much interested to join in it. So I got registered today itself.
    To tell me about myself, I completed B.Tech in AP,India and came Bangalore 6 months back. Then joined in PSI Data Systems Limited as a Software Engineer.
    Besides my work, whenever I want to relax myself, I'll read news paper, books etc. Now I found an interesting place where I can share my views and thoughts with the ladies around the world. I am glad to do that.
    Thanks for giving me an opportunity to join this group
    :p :p :p :p

3. Puja

Puja New IL'ite

need of friends

Want of frds.....................

4. kanmani.khivraj

kanmani.khivraj New IL'ite

hi puja

puja, i am also a new member joined a week back. i am going thru all articles of IL meticulousl, which is very informative & interesting.

anything i could share with you :confused:

tks & rgds
    kanmani

5. lalitha810

lalitha810 New IL'ite

Hello Madam

Haii Madam,

Namaste Madam!!!! I am Lalitha. Newly joined in this site. Your Introduction is very nice, really I inspired by reading your message. May I know your remaining writings, Please send to me in your free time.

Have a nice time,
    Hope to hear from you,
    Lalitha.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2006
  6. manjulatha

manjulatha New IL'ite

hi this is manju

hello everybody,
    this is manju,I am basically from hyderabad.I have completed my Masters in Microwaves and Radar Communications.I came to know about this community from vasundhara(Eenadu news paper).Really glad to find such a nice way to find friends.
    I came to Us in this october,now we are staying in SouthCarolina,Greenville,I came with my husband & he is working in satyam.I am presently staying at home and planning to work after getting my EAD.
    I like to listen to music,chatting with friends,watching movies,Preparing food ....
    We are planning to stay here for 1 year.after that we will be back to hyderabad.
    I am eager to make new friends in this community and share my views with all of you.
    ok bye for now,
    cheers ,
    manju

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2006
  7. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends ....

Hi friends,
    I feel immensely happy to have joined this wonderful community of beautiful & enthusiastic ladies ! I am Indhu - blessed with a beautiful daughter & a smart husband ! My daughter is doing her 1st year M.S.W ( Masters in social work ) - Since she is lovely & lovable , i 've named her 'Preethi' ! My husband is a practising chartered- accountant . Sridhar - my husband - is really a wonderful personality ! Pure gold - his heart is ! By the way, he is known to u Ilites as 'varalotti Rengasamy' .I thank u all ladies for the nice response u all give for his stories & articles !
    About myself : I did my graduation in music ( main subject - veenai) .
    My favourite hobby is lisetening to music ( especially melodious cine songs ) . I am a greatest fan of The Great Hariharan !
    I take speacial efforts to keep my mind & body fit by reading books & playing shuttle badminton in the evening regularly .
    I was running a tailoring- shop some 2 years back successfully but i had to quit it for some unavoidable reasons . After that i learnt yoga for about 5 months and at present i m doing it at home ( to be frank not so regularly - once or twice in a week to keep myself healthy & trim - of course only to some extent ....!)
    And ....this is all about me ,dear friends ! ...Bye! :wave

8. Pravina

Pravina New IL'ite

Hi to new comers

Hi to all new members who have joined in. It is inspiring to see new names coming up all the time. I had been busy with my son's wedding but will have more time now to post Gujju recipes!
    Ask for any gujju recipes and i will try and post them for you
    best regards
    Pravina

9. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Welcome Indhusri

Dear Indhu.....

Your addition to this forum was overdue:)
    We are all glad that you are atlast a part of this community. Wonder what kept you away from us...Hope it is not a certain Mr Smart! Well, I should answer my own question and I know it will be in the negative having known the nature of your mister!
    We share a lot in common...our love for our Preethis, our admiration for Hariharan and lovely music, our recognition of a certain Sridhar with a heart of gold:)
    I never knew you were a veena exponent, a sports buff and an entreprenuer! Looks like you two are very well matched. All the very best.
    Nice to know you.

L, Kamla

10. bhavaniPattem

bhavaniPattem New IL'ite

hai to all

HI,

My name is Bhavani.I am in Trivendrum ,Kerala.
    I am new joiny of this site.It is a wonderfull site,i liked it very well.

thankq&with best regards
    Bhavani P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.